Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kei: Exactly why am I here?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:11 pm

(*is ashamed to say she had to reread nesa's response 3 times and had to look up to remember the convo*)

Kei seemed to consider this. "Ah, but no person is truly innocent, except in birth. Everyone has a skeleton in their closet." He said softly, studying her reaction.

Kaderlyn didn't appear to be amazed by the view, it was clear he had been here before, his feet crunching under several human bones, including a skull. "We are here and there, found and lost, something and nothing." He said impatiently. He ignored the last comment.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:30 pm

(Poor Lovin xD *Pats head*)

"But what if they're a good person at heart who has made bad mistakes, but is still a good person?" Nessa asked, tilting her head ever so slightly in curiosity.

"Well, that's nice," Mal said, not really understanding what Kaderlyn was saying. "But that once again brings me back to, why am I here?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:37 pm

(hey, I was watching the mentalist! plus doing other stuff. I'M SCATTER-BRAINED OKAY!)

"Then I'd flip them." He said it casually, but it really depended on his mood-his self, that is.

"Cause your flower boy."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:42 pm

(xD)

"But this person is the only way to break the person that had done you wrong. Or have you forgotten how this whole scenario began in the first place already?"

"What? Do you need your garden regrown or something?" Mal asked, grinning. He was amused by the idea. "I've gotta tell you, I'm not the best at using my powers."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:48 pm

"Ah, but your wrong there. You see, I'd flip them, but the person who had wronged me wouldn't know it."

"You had better be. Do you know who's bones these all are?" He gestured at the bones that littered the path everywhere, letting go of Mal. This place was teleportation locked of course, and he knew Mal wouldn't cause suicide.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Nessa raised an eyebrow. She was intelligent, but she couldn't follow Kei's line of thought. "You're going to have to explain that," she said.

Mal looked around and shrugged. "I dunno. Some people's?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:59 pm

"Do you even know what flipping means?"

"Flower people such as yourself." His voice held a dangerous note.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:03 am

"I understand that there are several things it could mean. Why don't you enlighten me as to which you're using in this sense?"

"Well, sh*t." Mal didn't know what else to say as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:23 am

Kei quirked up a smile. "Flipped in this sense means you don't actually kill them, you move them, give them a new name, new career, new opportunity in life. Basically a con man's version of witness protection."

Kaderlyn barely smiled at that. He pointed at the end of the path. "Why they died? They failed."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:04 am

"Sounds interesting," Nessa said thoughtfully. "However, it sounds like a lot of work, and I'm not a particularly patient person. But what if said person resists the 'flipping'? Surely they wouldn't do it willingly." She smiled a tiny bit, enjoying creating this imaginary scenario in order to see how he thought.

"Failed at what? You still haven't told me what I'm supposed to do," Mal said again. He wasn't too worried just yet, since for all he knew it was a simple task, and he was fairly confident in his own abilities. Too confident, really.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:12 pm

"Depends on who I am at that particular moment." Kei said, thinking about it.

*is enjoying kei's and nessa's little whatever this is*

"Failed at unlocking something I need." He growled. "And you shall meet the same fate if you don't succeed."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:19 pm

"And what are the options?" Nessa asked. She was enjoying this conversation, as it was teachig her lots about Kei, without her having to give much away about herself.

(I'm enjoying it too xD Althogh I'm not sure how it turned into Nessa throwing scenarios at him in order to test his thinking xD
I'm laughing though, because if they do wind up being friends, they would have bonded over discussing how to psychologically destroy someone xD)

"No pressure or anything," Mal said sarcastically. "So, what do you need and how do I get to it?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:06 pm

(oh my god, puppy that is making me laugh so hard I'm almost crying xD neither do I....Nessa has a mind of her own!? o.O
Oh goodness *has the hiccups now* )

Kei grinned, knowing how this was going to go. She thought she knew everything about him, but this was telling him about her. Sides, she had no idea about him really. "Depends if I'm me or someone else." His eyes flashed again to prove his point.

"Break the spell of course. Then you can go." Kaderlyn made it sound easy. Of course it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:10 pm

(I'm so glad you enjoyed that xD It's making me laugh too :p
She definitely does, and she likes to surprise me. For example, the facts that she loves Shakespeare (that was a fun conversation xD), she hates guns, and then there's her backstory that was a surprise too... It's beginning to scare me that she's already so independent in her own development xD)

Nessa leaned forward, meeting his gaze. For a moment she considered making her eyes go red, but thought better of it. Maybe she should keep that a secret for just a little while longer... "And who else might you be?" she asked, a hint of a smile playing on her lips.

Mal shrugged, thinking it sounded easy enough. "What's the spell?" he asked. "And how do I break it?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:43 pm

(haha ;p
Hates guns? wow me too, but Kei loves them so xD prefers swords
ikr happens to me entirely too often!)

Kei chuckled. "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours." He wasn't stupid, he knew not just any wizard or human for that matter couldn't do what she had obviously done to him.

"The spell? Unknown. And you'll be the first to know if you break it." Kaderlyn smiled nastily.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:41 pm

(^_^
Yeah, it was kind of surprising xD It was like, "The hell, Nessa? You have no issues killing people left, right, and center, but if it's with a gun, suddenly it's not okay?"
Usually I'm okay with it, but this is Nessa xD It scares me :p)

"Tell you my what?" Nessa asked, faking innocence by widening her grey eyes and smiled sweetly. "I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about?" The lie left her lips smoothly and believably.

"Wait, so you don't even know what this spell is? How do you even know that there's a spell in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:34 pm

(LOL
why does it scare you? I got Kaderlyn to deal with ._. not to mention the other Hazes and the others. Alex is the good boy haha ;D)

"Liar." Kei knew she was lying.

"Oh, there is one. An air magician put a unique spell on something that I need and only a earth magician, aka flower boy can break it."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:40 pm

(Because usually I have nice, friendly characters, and Nessa is anything but xD I'm not used to it :p)

Nessa shook her head. "Believe what you will, sweetie, but I'm not lying." She leaned back again, breaking eye contact.

"Great. So, do I have any instructions, or....?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:00 am

(dumb internet wouldn't accept my first post -_-
yay for nessa getting pups out of her safety zone!)

Kei grinned. "Then you don't get to know what I am." He tried standing up again.

"No, unless you want to try deciphering that Latin on that stone." Kaderlyn grinned, teleporting away. There was a huge box floating above Mal's head, really high, protected by invisible air magicks. The stone was in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:06 am

(Haha xD)

"Hm, what a shame. I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out on my own at some point," Nessa murmured, flipping open her book once again to a highlighted passage spoken by the character of Lady Macbeth. "'Look like th' innocent flower, But be the serpent under ’t'," she quietly read out.

"But I don't speak latin!" Mal called after Kaderlyn, even though he was already gone. He looked around and then up at the box. "Bet I have to find a way to get that stupid thing down," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:17 am

Kei yawned. "No you won't." He flashed a smile while he was sweating, still trying to get up. He was confused by what she said.

"Yeah, you do. But you'll fail, just like all the others." The small girl's voice sighed, sounding upset and lonely.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:25 am

"Just keep in mind, you'll never know what I am either." She smiled, giving him a wink. That was the thing, she never just handed anyone an answer, she preferred for them to figure things out themselves, and Kei was no exception. She shook her head at his confused expression. "It means appear innocent, like a flower, while truthfully you act more like the snake hidden beneath the flower, slithering silently and waiting for just the moment to strike."

Mal looked around for the source of the voice. "Who was that? Are you here to help me?" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:38 am

Kei's smile disappeared, his face looking rather sick. He stopped trying to get up, swallowing. This was why he hated poetry.

The girl appeared. She was rather little only 10 or 12, but she knew more than most did. "Yes and no."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:42 am

Nessa smiled at his expression. "I take it you're not a fan? Perhaps you'd like to hear the context behind that line?" She was enjoying both discussing Shakespeare and Kei's discomfort.

"Yes and no. Well, that makes sense. Wanna elaborate?" Mal asked, staring up at the box.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:49 am

Kei was tempted to grab the book and throw it away; he'd spent a sht ton of time inside a snake, he knew all there was about them, more than he wanted to know.

"I can't help you with the actual spell, but I could help you get some help." She didn't want to see Mal die; he was different than the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kei: Exactly why am I here?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Library-
Jump to: