Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So you said make a thread.....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:49 pm

"Yeah..." Damien said, raising an eyebrow. "I gotta help dad with some stuff today. Wanna come?" he asked with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:52 pm

Scar blinked, about to shift uncomfortably and say no, when seeing a random blonde girl reminded her she was supposed to be planning a banquet with said bimbo bich, which was more than enough reason to say yes. "Yeah sure." She nodded, looking to see if he was done.

(Scar, why are you avoiding your duties....oh wait cause your good at it. >.< fyi, guess what game I have!)
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:58 pm

"Okay cool. Come on" Damien said, setting his plate over and holding out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:01 pm

Scar put her hand in his, getting up as well, wondering why he had asked but not going to ask.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Damien teleported to his father's office where Levi was balancing precariously on the desk, reaching for the top shelf of books.
"Uhh..." Damien said, looking at his dad, still holding Scar's hand.
Levi looked over, nearly fell and then smiled slyly. "You didn't tell me you were bringing your girlfriend..." he grinned, not going to let Damien away with it.
Damien immediately let go of her hand. "She's not my girlfriend!" he said
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Scar looked around, staring bemusedly, then turned bright red, yanking her hand away. "No, absolutely not, no, I, no, we....no." Scar stuttered. Then a wild thought popped in her head. She did look emo, sort of goth, even though the red in her eyes and hair was completely natural...so maybe he would tell his son no and just go mind his own business. Of course, he was a Jay, so she doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Levi grinned, forgetting he was king and meant to be setting a standard. "You two are clearly together..." he tease
"Eww, I'd rather date Layla" Damien said, wrinkling up his nose
Levi rolled his eyes "I don't want deformed grandchildren. So no on the incest..." he laughed
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:08 pm

At this point Scar was a bright red cherry and trying to look smaller and invisible. Dam, how does Em do this!?
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:35 pm

"She's blushing! Denial!" Levi said, lifting the books down from the top shelf.
"Dad!" Damien whined, hitting Levi's arm.
"Assault!" Levi shouted pointing at Damien, guards rushed in but stopped when they saw Damien. They sighed, turned and left. "Good to keep them on their toes" Levi said to Scar, while Damien rolled his eyes.
"What do you need help with?" Damien asked, folding his arms annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:44 pm

On some level, Scar was finding their banter amusing, but she was way too embarrassed to really comprehend it at the moment. She jumped when the guards came, hand going instantly to her pant leg where she had a lovely knife strapped to her ankle, slightly relaxing when they left, smiling weakly. This was so not what she had expected.

(is it bad I find this very amusing? because I am xD )
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:51 pm

(Well, it's Levi trying to be responsible. Which is hilarious by its self)

Levi smiled. "I just need some things moved. Files and such. I'd get the guards to do it, but then I'd have to tell them and urgh. It's easier if you and your girlfriend do it" Levi nodded
"She's not my girlfriend!" Damien snapped
"Whatever you say son." Levi laughed
"So what are we actually doing?" Damien asked, not having listened the first time.
"Moving files for me..." Levi sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:01 pm

(yes, yes that is. Now that my stupid mind which is focusing on dumb american history focuses on more fun things, like levi's responsible hilariousness. Laughing )

Scar could already see an easy way to move the files. Well, several easy ways. Levitation, set them on fire, make them disappear...."We aren't a couple." She interrupted, trying not to glare at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:08 pm

"Yes, yes you are. I'd get the files myself, but magic will destroy them and I just don't have the time" Levi said, with a yawn. He handed Scar a list of fifteen items. "Here. Damien will know where to get them" he said, and then vanished with his books.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:12 pm

"Your dad is.....wow. I vote for just destroying them." Scar said, shaking her head and looking at the list in her hand, then at Damien.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:18 pm

"He's what?" Damien said, trying to look at the list. "He needs the files. Destroying them would be counter productive. Besides, he's king and might just hang you" he shrugged
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:30 pm

"An adjective I cannot think of at present time." She handed him the list. "I thought all boys were counter-productive? So, I can just go back to Demon Realms, he can't hang me there." She stuck her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:37 pm

"He'd try..." Damien laughed "But then mum would shout at him and make him bring you back, so you're okay" he said, holding his hand out for them to teleport.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:40 pm

"That is if my mom didn't kill him first." Scar rolled her eyes, knowing Zuri had always been annoyed with Levi for some reason, hence the special potions. She took his hand.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:06 pm

"I don't get why everybody hates my dad. He's nice enough, and he's a good king..." Damien sighed, taking them to the archives.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:28 pm

"I think it has more to do with Muse." Scar shrugged, looking around once they arrived.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Damien nodded. "I suppose..." He looked at the little piece of paper, and walked into one of the rooms. There were boxes upon boxes of papers, in date order. It wasn't just papers, but books, photographs and any sort of media relating the the Jays. Damien walked around, eventually finding the box that corresponded with the code written on the paper. "Only fourteen more to go..." He laughed
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:44 pm

"Lovely." Was all Scar could say. She didn't like books.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:51 pm

(You can make a date up if you want...)

Damien sighed, setting the box in the hall. "What's the number?" He asked, looking at Scar.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:16 pm

(since I had 5 minutes to get into my class I just hurriedly replied, not really reading the thing but *goes back to read*)

"Uh....47." Scar looked at it, trying not to sneeze at all the dust.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Damien looked at the number and nodded, vanishing into another room. He repeated this another thirteen times until the hall was filled with boxes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

So you said make a thread.....
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next