Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So you said make a thread.....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

So you said make a thread..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:04 pm

(*sighs in relief she got it right*)

"Yay, that's the last one." Scar checked and double-checked the boxes, making sure they were right.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:28 pm

Damien sighed. "Now how do we get them back up without using magic?" Damien asked, not wanting to carry them all the way up.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:53 pm

"Is there an elevator or a pully of some sort? Or we could summon a wagon and load them in?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:11 pm

"There's only stairs up..." Damien said, rubbing his head. He didn't want to carry them up, but he didn't see any other choice.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:18 pm

"...Is there a piece of wood around? Preferably a few, and either a hammer or nails, or something like it, like a drill?" Scar had an idea.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:22 pm

"What? Why?" Damien said, looking confused.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:27 pm

"Do you or do you not?" Scar said, knowing it wouldn't matter if he didn't and they would have to carry them up anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:38 pm

"Yeah, s'pose we do" Damien said, with a nod, staring at the boxes.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:23 pm

"Come on, show me and we can get this done." Scar said, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:36 pm

"Oh...okay" Damien said, and walked up the stairs wandering off. "Should be around here somewhere..." he muttered
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Scar was hopefully going to make a makeshift sled so they could push and pull it rather than carry it. At least she prefered pulling over lifting. She told him what she was considering making.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:17 pm

"Oh..." Damien nodded, as he pushed a door open, finding all sorts of supplies.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:21 pm

"Unless you want to lift. I prefer to pull and push." Scar shrugged. It had seemed like a good idea a few minutes ago. Scar looked around, grabbing some nails. "Got a better idea?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:27 pm

"No...Not really" Damien said, as he never really had any ideas. "Yeah, seems better" He nodded, not sure how she was going to do it.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:29 pm

Scar knew how to use a hammer and nails, as living with Uncle Casper meant things were going to be blown up or broken, so she had stepped up since the last time Em had tried to use one she had needed ten stitches and a tetenus shot. She grabbed some more supplies, looking for the boards and rope now.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:30 pm

"Will this take long?" Damien asked, wanting to go and get some chocolate milk.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:34 pm

"Nope." Scar said, grabbing four boards and some rope, beginning to get to work. "Probably fifteen minutes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

So you said make a thread.....
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5