Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So you said make a thread.....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Damien just looked quite blank. "Uhh...well, I gotta...go" he said, pointing to the door, and backing away.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:33 pm

(Lol is he gonna come back?)

"Bye...." Which left Scar feeling confused. "Boys." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Damien stepped out of the shower, and pulled some clothes on. He didn't bother drying his hair, instead just walking down to the kitchens, hoping Scar was gone.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Nope, she was still there, cooking something. She actually knew how to cook good food, the only one of her family to know. It was rather shocking.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:50 pm

Damien walked over and stood behind her, looking over her shoulder at what she was making.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Scar of course thought she was completely alone, an IPod in her ears, singing 'Safe and Sound' by Taylor swift. She was cooking a yummy looking and smelling pasta.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Damien reached into the pot with a spoon, taking some so he could try it.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Scar jumped, then narrowed her eyes at the spoon. "That had better be clean.." But she let him take a bit.

(*feels so stupid now*)

Last edited by Lovin on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:15 pm

(He already has a spoon...)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:17 pm

(>< i swear to god that it said hand yesterday! >.< ignore the spoon thing then. burgh. *goes to edit*)
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:28 pm

"It is" Damien said, his mouth full of food.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:31 pm

"Right, well, no double dipping, cause I'm sure your mom taught you that at least." Scar had a small smile that was trying to show, which it did. "Anyways, its almost done."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:36 pm

"Uh...yeah" Damien said, setting the spoon in the sink.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Scar smiled, humming again. She got turned the stove off and went to search for plates.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Damien stared at her, wondering why she was cooking. He just felt more confused than normal.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:43 pm

Scar turned sort of red. "Stop staring, haven't you seen a girl cook before?!" Scar never cooked in front of other people...She found the plates and got two out, then grabbed some silverware, started spooning out the pasta out along with the sauce.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:45 pm

"Course I have..." Damien said, looking at her. He looked at the other plate, wondering if it was for him or not.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:47 pm

"then it isn't a big deal....want some?" She asked, holding out the second plate for him.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:50 pm

"Yeah..." Damien nodded, taking the plate.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:59 pm

"Okay, there you go." She set her plate down and got the bread out of the oven. To scar's mind, pasta should never go without bread.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:00 pm

"Cool." Damien said, sitting down, beginning to eat all of the pasta on his plate.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:08 pm

Scar broke the bread up and put it in a basket. She grabbed a piece, eating it, still feeling like he was judging her on cooking.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:10 pm

"What?" Damien asked, looking at her, growing confused again.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:34 pm

"It is not that big of a deal!" She said, glaring at the table and eating. "That I can and do enjoy cooking."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:37 pm

"I know..." Damien said, with a nod. "It's good" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So you said make a thread.....
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next