Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So you said make a thread.....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:39 pm

(Chats safe, FYI. >.< we fixed it. Plus I'm bad at staying away like I planned on. *has no self discipline* )

"Then why do you look sort of confused? Everyone needs a hobby!" Scar smiles back. "You think so?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:43 pm

( Razz )

"I'm just wondering why you're staring at me." He said. "Mine's sport... And yeah, I do" Damien nodded
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:45 pm

(Lol I KNOW IT'S SO BAD!)

"Well, your the only person who knows I can cook." Scar shrugged, looking down at her plate and eating. "Cool, what sports?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:46 pm

"That's...nice?" Damien said, not really sure. "Uh, boxing, running, rugby mainly" he said.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:50 pm

"I don't cook in front of other people mostly cause my brother would laugh at me and...no that would be my whole family excluding my twin..." Scar turned slightly pink. She didn't like being lauhhed at. "Cool, rugby?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:02 pm

"Oh right" Levi said, with a nod, pretending he got it. "Tackling people to get a weirdly shaped ball" Levi said
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:40 pm

"You don't get it, but that's okay." Scar nodded. "Okay, sounds fun. Is there tackling involved?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:13 pm

Damien nodded. "It's good fun. You need stamina." he said, stabbing the Spaghetti.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:15 pm

"I like tackling." Scar grinned, eating some more bread and pasta.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:29 pm

Damien nodded, wondering if she was secretly a guy.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:33 pm

She wasn't, but she did like to tackle things. Big things. She finished her pasta.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Damien set his plate to the side. "Thanks for the pasta" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:41 pm

"No problem." Scar stretches in her seat, full.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:24 pm

"Is there any more...?" Damien asked, having also inherited his fathers stomach.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:59 pm

"Yeah, your still hungry!?" Scar said incredulously.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:05 pm

"Yeah...lil' bit" Damien said, with a sheepish grin.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:16 pm

"...Its a boy thing eh?" Scar got up and grabbed his plate, going to fill it up some more.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:33 pm

"It's probably because of dad..." Damien laughed, as Layla had a big appetite too. You just didn't see it, because she was worrying about her figure.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:41 pm

"Oh, I didn't know your dad had an apetite too haha." Scar rolled her eyes, setting the plate down in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:44 pm

"Yeah. He does" Damien said, knowing how much food the five of them could eat. He often heard his mother complaining about it, and then making fun of his dad for putting on weight.
He picked up his fork and stabbed the spaghetti, shovelling it into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Scar sat down again, trying to not laugh at how fast he was shoveling it in. "If he eats anything like you I bet it's hard to keep food in the house." She joked. Her siblings herself included didnt eat much, always finding other ways to spend the time rather than sleep or eat.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:35 pm

Damien laughed. "That's why we have servants Scar" he said, rolling his eyes. While most people around here were rich, Damien kept forgetting they weren't royalty.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:58 pm

"Haha, who's this we?" Scar raised her eyebrows, amused smile on her face. They didn't have any servants at the house, as Kei's shabti pretty much took care of anything they needed. They even stole stuff for him, something Em always frowned on.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Damien blinked. "You know, my family..." he said, looking confused.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:38 pm

"Ah. Right. Stupidity moment." Scar facepalmed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

So you said make a thread.....
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next