Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So you said make a thread.....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

So you said make a thread..... Empty
PostSubject: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Scar was hanging in the kitchen, having scared off all the newbies who thought the kitchen was the place to be. She was munching on some chips, sitting on the table.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:17 pm

Damien stretched, stumbling around in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. He'd been lifting weights, and decided he was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:22 pm

Scar raised her eyebrows at Damien, nodding a hello since her mouth was full. She normally talked with it full, something that annoyed her grandfather's girlfriend to no end, but she took it as an excuse to not have to say hi to Damien. She'd been in a bad mood lately since Blonde Barbie-as she called said girlfriend- had decided it was her duty to help Scar run the kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:29 pm

Damien gave a nod, splashing his face with water before going to get some food.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:31 pm

Scar swallowed. "Your sweaty."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:00 pm

"Funny, that's what happens when you work out" Damien said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:41 pm

"You could at least take a shower." Scar said, shrugging. She preferred to go out and run in the outdoors and kill stuff compared to lifting weights.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:57 pm

"I'm hungry now. Then I'll shower" Damien said, rolling his eyes
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:06 pm

"Uh huh." Scar wondered if he had forgotten that she owed him. She hoped he did.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:28 pm

"So..." Damien said, lifting out a box of chocolate milk.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Scar raised her eyebrows at him, wondering what he was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Damien looked at her for a moment, and then shrugged it off. He sipped the milk staring at her as he brushed his hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:08 pm

Scar looked at him expectantly, watching him do that. "So what?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:12 pm

"I dunno...what now?" Damien said with another awkward shrug.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:25 pm

"What do you mean?" Was he implying he wanted to spend the rest of the day with her or...? Either way she wasn't going back to the Demon Realms, not after Barbie Doll had left an angry red slap mark on her cheek, which was still there.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:46 pm

Damien shrugged. "Normally people would have a conversation..." he said, wondering if she had any friends.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Scar didn't have very many, and those she did there was only one girl. "Okay. How're you doing?" Scar rolled her eyes, a little amused smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:08 pm

"Good I 'spose" Damien nodded "You?" He asked, putting the carton in the bin.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:13 pm

"...Decent." Scar shrugged, wondering if the angry handprint on her cheek was still there, which it was.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Damien looked at the hand print, but said nothing. "I'm...gonna get...a shower" he said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:02 pm

"...Thought you said you were hungry?" Scar was to, and for some reason, she was willing to compromise, not really wanting to be alone and not having anywhere to be. She got up to look in the pantry again.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:15 pm

"Well, I had some milk...I was going to get something more substantial after the shower because showers make me hungry..." Damien said. He also didn't really want to be in the kitchen with her. They weren't friends, any friends he had didn't go to this school, and he just felt awkward around her.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:50 pm

"Showers make you hungry?" This surprised Scar. "I thought boys were always hungry, no matter the circumstance.." Scar joked, not meaning anything by it.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:27 pm

(Showers make me hungry xD)

Damien looked a little confused. "I 'spose... But stuff's gotta grow..." he shrugged
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:30 pm

(lol being outside and running around makes me starved haha xD)

"....Yeah I have no idea how to joke then?" Scar face palmed. Of course, the one time she actually tried, she failed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you said make a thread.....   So you said make a thread..... Empty

Back to top Go down

So you said make a thread.....
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next