Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have no clue what to do in this thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

I have no clue what to do in this thread Empty
PostSubject: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:49 pm

Rei was freaking out, searching every corner of the school in the hopes she'd find... it. She had just begun searching the cafeteria
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:53 pm

"Whatcha looking for?" Mal asked as Rei ran past him. He was sitting on a table in the cafeteria, swinging his legs back and forth.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Rei shouted something, much to fast and paniced to be understood
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:59 pm

Mal shrugged, pretending that he had understood why she'd said. "Want some help?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:00 pm

"YES!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:02 pm

"Alright," Mal said, jumping off of the table and walking over to her. "Where did you last see... Whatever you're looking for?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:08 pm

"The library, but it isn't there"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:23 pm

"Are you sure? You weren't just in a panic and missed it?" Mal asked. "Maybe we should go check again."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:25 pm

"I... guess that could be true"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:27 pm

"Come on, let's go check," Mal said, gesturing for her to follow him as he headed to the library.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:36 pm

She followed him, searching the hallway as they walked
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:38 pm

"So, what're we looking for again?" Mal asked.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:45 pm

".. You'll make fun of me..." She mumbled
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:50 pm

"I won't be able to help you if you won't tell me though," Mal pointed out.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:53 pm

"... Conan took my.. teddy bear and now I can't find it.." The last time she'd seen it she had been in the library where Conan was threatening to tear of it's head.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:01 pm

"Oh," Mal said, surprised by this. Usually, he probably would've teased her about it, but he decided to let it slide for once and instead asked, "So, what does it look like?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:05 pm

"I'm a baby, I know." She said, assuming he was going to make fun of her "It's really old and it's missing an eye.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:08 pm

"Not really. If it helps any, I still have my favourite toy from when I was a kid," he said, grinning. "I'm sure we'll find it," he assured her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:12 pm

"R-really?" She was assuming he was lying "I think Conan threw it out.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:16 pm

"Yep. Don't tell anyone about that, by the way." He frowned. "Why would he throw it out?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:36 pm

"I won't if you don't tell people about the teddy bear" Layla and Kei were the only people aside from her family, that knew about her teddy bear "Because I said some stuff I shouldn't have and he's mad at me"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:39 pm

"Sounds like a deal." Nobody knew about the little toy police car that Mal still had, not even Sophia or Olivia. He kept it hidden a lot of the time, but couldn't bear to throw it out. "Does this mean we have to go dumpster diving?" he asked, hoping that they wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:45 pm

"Hopefully not, even if we did we wouldn't find anything."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:49 pm

"I hope not too," Mal agreed. "Why wouldn't we find anything? Conan doesn't use garbage cans like a normal person?" he joked.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:51 pm

"All we'd find is ashes...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread Empty

Back to top Go down

I have no clue what to do in this thread
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next