Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sims
Admin
Sims

Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:46 pm

( i worked and was tired.. sowwy.. D:)

Aiya nodded. "Of course i want to!"
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:53 pm

(it's okay Smile I sort of have up on RPING with ya anyways...*shrugs*)

He made weak vroom vroom sounds and Zuri played with the other little girls and their dolls, a happy smile on her face as she sat down, cross legged.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:55 pm

(why D: )

Aiya, who didnt know much sign language. Sat next to him and watched him silently, every time he looked over at her, she gave a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:58 pm

(well....*decides not to say anything* :/)

He grinned back and patted the ground next to him, then tried to get to the car she was holding, to run his car over it and make it go boom. A few of the nurses watched, assessing Aiya.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:05 pm

(what?)

Aiya took the car. "vroooooooooom!" she said, learning a few tricks from playing with Layla. "crashaa!" She drove it towards the wall, then found her own car get him by his. "watcha!" she had it roll over three times and lay on its back, pretending to have it dead.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:18 pm

He grinned, giggling and clapping, nodding. The nurses grinned, tending to the little kids who had to be in bed, deciding Aiya could come into their domain anytime, even if she was human. The witch who was in charge of funding and stuff frowned and walked over to Zuri slowly, looking down at her notebook. She was new at the job and still learning demonic.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:21 pm

(forgot this >.< I feel like cheeseh which irritates me but you always seem to reply to Aimee first, and you never forget to reply to her either and when others rp with you you have to e constantly reminded and I feel like a b*tch reminding you constantly, and just gave up. We've rped exactly twice and each time I've just sort offer like you sun wanna rp with anyone but aimee or zan. *runs away feelin like a b*tch*)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:30 pm

( I reply to aimee first because Aimee lives 6 hours away and her internet gets cut off.
I rp with her a lot because her character is dating my character.
I rp with Zan a lot because her character is my characters best friend.
I've told you before, Its hard to rp with characters that my characters don't talk with much..
>.<

And some days, there are times when i don't want to rp. I come on, just to talk to you guys.
The more im forced to rp, the more the quality of my posts become crappy. Thats why i try no to rp as much.
I don't want to start not liking it :/ )

Aiya patted him on the head, finding him adorable. "Your cute." she told him, not caring if he didn't understand what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:33 pm

(*feels more of a b*tch now* that's sort of why I quit asking you to rp )

The witch drew Zuri away, speaking in hushed tones. The boy read her lips and nodded, hugging her after a moment. No one had played with him for a bit, as his best friend had died from being so sick. He'd been sad before but Aiya made him feel better. Frowning, he got the shadows to spell this out in the air for Aiya, so she could know.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:36 pm

Aiya got choked up a bit as she read this, then smiled brightly. "Want something?" she asked him, digging into her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:08 pm

He had a little indent as he concentrated again and then smiled looking hopeful as the shadows spelled out, Yes ma'am please.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Aiya smiled and pulled out a small little toy, which she had stuffed into her pocket from when she played with layla earlier. It was a small stuffed green dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:36 pm

The boy (I have forgotten their names >.<) widened his eyes, and very carefully touched it, treating it like glass.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:46 pm

"Its yours." she told him, letting him hold it.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:09 pm

He read her lips, and unsure of her meaning, made the shadows ask, Mine? Really?
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:06 am

Aiya nodded, hoping it was aloud.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:53 am

One of the nurses came over and handed Aiya a pass, as this was a heavily guarded facility. It had Aiya's picture and name, also saying she was allowed to all parts of it, both in demonic and english. "Thank you." She whispered as she ruffled the little boy's hair and went back to her duties. The little boy took it very gently and held it like it was a treasure.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Aiya looked at the pass, reading it. "Why'd i get this?" Aiya called to Azure, a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:20 pm

(I left you a sort of question in your other thread with Aimee cause I am wondering if it is present or past? Sorry for intruding there thought you were done with this one XD)

"It's a guarded place." Zuri said, then turned to the witch. "I don't care, get money from wherever, my personal accounts. We are updating it." she insisted. "Yes Your Majesty." The witch walked away after bowing.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:53 pm

(*closes thread*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4