Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sims
Admin
Sims

Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:40 pm

"Aiya Jay." Aiya stood up straighter as Azure finished.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:44 pm

"Oooh as in the queen of the human kingdom?" Lucy said, then heard a explosion coming from the kitchen. Zuri looked amused, handing the papers and checks to Aiya an telling Lucy to find her brother, who appeared at the doorway, the boy version of Lucy except with sandy colored hair and holding blood cookies, crumbs around his mouth and giggling.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:51 pm

"yup!" Aiya nodded, then looked alarmed as she heard a loud explosion. She looked at Azure confused as she was handed the papers. "Something going on?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:56 pm

She shrugged. "Fox blew up the kitchen so he could get cookies. Now you two remember three explosions per week and that was the third so no more Kay?" Fox came up to Lucy to give some cookies to, and they both nodded, mischievous grins on their faces.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:25 pm

"you allow this!?" Aiya yelled, a bit alarmed. If layla ever did such a thing...
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:31 pm

"Well, we're cutting them back so." She said, shrugging. For her this was normal.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:33 pm

"You should be teaching them to not do such things at all." she pursed her lips, hands on her hips. "This is why we have to deal with these.." she wiggled her papers in the air.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:36 pm

"Aiya, you would not last a day here." Azure said, amused. You couldn't just change demon's tempers. Or tradition.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Aiya rolled her eyes. "All you need is patients, a caring hand, and a stick."

(*may have found our plot point*
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:41 pm

"Stick? Oh, I have patience. Somewhat. A caring hand gets bitten off here." Azure started going through the tax paperwork.

(*what is it?*)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:46 pm

"To whack at hands." she nodded. "You haven't met mine." Aiya smiled, subconsciously examining her physical hands.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:54 pm

"Whack at.....what the he*l is going through that mind of yours!?" Already half-way done, Azure stared at her.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:58 pm

"Punishment." she elaborated. "If something is wrong, you should try to fix it. For istance, for those two.. I'd give them a timeout and NOT let them have the cookies."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:06 pm

Azure just stared at her, wondering what the he*l she'd just gotten herself into. "Those two in a timeout...." She remembered the one and only time she'd put them in a timeout. They'd destroyed the cell and the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:08 pm

Aiya shrugged at her as she gazed back. "Im not trying to tell you how to run your people.. I'm just saying what works."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:09 pm

"Demons.....read up on them." Azure said, tossing a thick book at her and finishing the taxes, then going to the paying of families who had lost people to the war effort.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Aiya looked at the book warily. "I don't like fiction." she admited.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:22 pm

Azure, now irritated, looked up, glaring at the floor as in, why me. "Its not fiction." She said heatedly. THIS was why she hated the sunny realms, they always thought everything about the demon realms was fu.king fiction!
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:34 pm

(*finds this awkward*
i meant to write non-fiction XD
sorry, aiys, i just made you get in trouble XD)

Aiya jumped back. "S-sorry."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:35 pm

(LOL)

"Its fine." Zuri said, sighing and finishing that up, now going to the debts stack.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:40 pm

"Do.. you need help?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:41 pm

"Nah, I got it." Of course there was the other room after this one and the other room after this one.....sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:43 pm

"You sure..?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:45 pm

"Okay, so you can help, but you might have nightmares." She shrugged, gesturing for her to start wherever.

(you can just help me make up what the paperworks about)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:46 pm

"I think i'll manage.." she walked over to a pile and opened one. "This is for.." her face turned pale. "Well... thats ... er... Its good to know that er.... Demons enjoy that..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next