Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:49 pm

"Hm?" Zuri had started on the pile she hated most, and there was a room full of stacks just for this. Human killings of demons, all around the world. It trumped Aiya's demon attacking human paperwork by the thousands.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:56 pm

"I'd rather not say.." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:59 pm

"Oh that yeah...their urges are primal." She returned the laugh, a little reluctantly, avoiding the horrid pictures in the file she was holding, trying not to throw up. They'd dismembered the little ten year old warlock boy who had lost his mother.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:04 pm

"Whats that one?" Aiya asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:09 pm

"Nothing you would want to see." AZure, obviously upset, signed the deal and check on the life and death insurance that all demons and warlocks and people in demon realms got when they were babies, tossed it in the stack of finished, then jaw locked, started on the next one.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Aiya watched Azure for a moment, before walking over and abruptly grabbing her by the wrist and dragging her a few inches away.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Azure droppe the file, looking p*ssed and like she wanted to cry. That was the one thing she couldn't stand, was child slaughter.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:20 pm

"I think.. you need to take a break." she said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:21 pm

"Why?" Azure wondered if she even knew what her precious humans did, decided not. The file lay there on the ground, a sad reminder of what happened everyday in Aiyas kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:23 pm

"Because cases like these-" she picked up the previous file. "Can make you beat yourself up." she glanced at it, then slowly closed it.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:26 pm

"So? If I can't protect innocent children-" Her voice cracked. "From the likes of your people, I should be beating myself up!" She stomped over and looked at the other file, hissing at the random note along with the eye of a vampire teenager included.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Aiya frowned. "The likes of MY people?" She repeated. "What is that suppose to mean?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Sighing, she tossed the eye bag and the ransom note bag at her. The ransom note was signed by her kingdom's seal and all the official stuff. Azure put the file in the to be investigated pile, then grabbed one where a demon was found hung and naked in a very public place, mauled by humans.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Aiya picked it up, eyeing her. "Your acting like humans are horrible creatures who do nothing bad. I'm sorry for your losses, but humans can be just as innocent."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:42 pm

"Want to see how many cases there've been like that ransom note and the poor little kid!?" She yelled and ran over to the door behind the curtains, throwing them open to the wall of papers, all packed in there. "We can be awful, but not as much as you humans. Half of the people here haven't even seen a human, let alone killed any!"
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:48 pm

"because every human goes out to kill a demon!" Aiya replied hotly, defending her people. "I don't take lightly to you insulting my people, Azure. I won't say everyone in the world is kind and has never killed. but judging us all for a select few?! I don't want to hear it!"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Azure stared at her for a moment, then dragged her out into the hall. If she didn't see what her people ha done when she showed her this, Azure was gonna go somewhere, very quiet, and do something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Aiya tried to yank her arm out of Azure's grip. "What are you doing?!" she skidded her feet into the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Zuri ignored her, stopping to gently walk into a infirmary of kids who'd survived human attacks. Some were adults now, some having gone insane, some without their limbs, others were blind, or others vegetables. There was every kind of demon, age, gender, and injury in there, and not all were demons. Some were witches and Druids or guardians from the neutral realms. This was why Zuri beat herself up. You couldn't look at the poor kids and victims without wanting to do something. Nurses and doctors were attending tithe many in the very long room that went quite a ways, stairs leading underground to more. A little girl, a 5 year old witch with permanent scars and her hand missing, holding a teddy bear, smiled at Zuri and limped over. She had been a cute redhead with green eyes before this, now a hideously scarred and her eyelids didn't shut properly.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Aiya stopped by Azure and looked around, tears already welling in her eyes. "Why don't you heal them?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:23 pm

"Cause we're trying to find spells strong enough to." Azure said roughly, trying not to cry in front of Suzi, who she was gently holding an tickling. A little boy, a little spirit guardian who was deaf and missinf his ears, came up to Aiya an held up his toy truck, staring at her with big white eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Aiya was a bit alarmed by his eyes, but didn't let it show. "hi there!" she reached down and pat him on the head, before taking the truck.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:56 pm

He smiled at held the other one hopefully, signing to her asking if she would play. Zuri sniffled and signed back saying that she would. Steven wants to know if you'll play with him and I said you would." Azure had tears on her cheeks. She hated coming here but she came everyday and spent time with Them.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:01 pm

(*declares thread closed since no one has rped on* THREEEEEAAAAD ASSSSSSAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:26 pm

(interesting. :/)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next