Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sims
Admin
Sims

Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:21 am

The ancient magic helped heighten her senses. "I think i see it... " she bit her lip, stopping. "Should we really go towards it?"
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:23 am

(ancient magic from where? peeps are just having a party! XD)

"Unfortunately. The lot of them are vampires, maybe one or two demons. And they shouldn't be there." I said grimly, walking again. "Don't worry, they won't hurt you. If they value their life." I grimaced at the thought of having to use my 'princess' title here.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:37 am

We continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:38 am

(Aiya was taught by some old dudes a while ago XD
i had her taught it cause she was annoyingly weak.
she still is, but thats cause half the time i forget about it XD)

"Well.. if your sure..." she wasn't sure about it for sure...surely..
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:41 am

"Don't worry about it, I uh....am someone of importance where we come from." I said wincing a bit. We got close enough to actually see people and Ace noticed us. "Az! How yaa been gwirlie?" He staggered over to us, the only one completely smashed and mouth rimmed with blood and rum. The other quickly hid the bodies that did not go unnoticed by me, and I glared at them.

(g2g continue tomorrow?)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:22 am

At the sight of someone, Aiya couldn't help it but cling to Azure. It was easy to tell that the guy was hammered. What alarmed her, however, was the blood dribbiling down his face. "Azure.." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:32 am

"Ace, what the he*l dude!? What in the name of the Devil are you doing here?!" I snarled at him, stepping slightly in front of Aiya. Ace was crazy at the best of times, but drunk and feeding.....did not equal a good combination. Ace grinned, ignoring the fact I was pis.sed. "We's jus havin some fun!" He stumbled closer, drinking more rum and fangs out and bloody. The others started whispering to each other in demonic and one of them slipped away to dispose of the bodies. My eyes flared and the shadows struck him down, keeping him there.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:01 pm

(................................)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:15 pm

(...................................................................................)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:31 pm

(jeepers, relaxxxxxxxxx bounce )

Aiya did her best to try and make herself as small as possible, using her hair to cover her neck. She didn't necessarily assume he was a vampire, but fangs and blood plus neck seemed to fit well enough together. "Azure.. can we... not be here?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:33 pm

"Hang on Aiya." I said quietly. She really thought she was in danger. I found that slightly amusing. "Ace....you know your not allowed here. Especially to feed." I said, meaning it. Meanwhile, some idiot new vampire was greedy, and was sneaking around behind Aiya.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Getting a strange feeling of being watched, Aiya turned around and saw one of the vampires approaching her. "AH!" Summoning water from a nearby creek, Aiya shot it at him as if it was a fifty pound bullet.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:51 pm

I turned and snarled, letting the water hit him then picking him up by the scruff of his neck and throwing him hard against a tree, knocking him out. The others stared and started shouting in english, "We're sorry your Highness!!! We'll leave now, clean it up, never come back promise promise!!" They were all freaking out, getting up and cleaning everything up, burying the dead bodies, teleporting the unconscious to the nearest hospitals, etc. Ace just stood there, being drunk and stupid. "Leave Ace. Otherwise I'll make you." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:59 pm

Aiya's eyes widened at the name highness, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Ignoring Ace, who knew I would kick his a*s if he touched Aiya, I stepped into the clearing and made the fire stop, and watched them hurry up the process of cleaning everything up. A vampire girl came up to Ace and whispered something in his ear, in demonic. He snapped back and she left, melting into the shadows. The others soon left as well.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:33 pm

"What language are they speaking..?" She asked quietly, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:48 pm

"Demonic." I shrugged, made a shadowy portal with a wave of my hand and pushed the idiot Ace through it. The shadows ate it away, leaving no trace, and I looked around to make sure that there was no evidence.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:03 pm

Aiya looked around at the cleaned up mess. "wow.." she walked around slightly. "This was.. intresting for sure.."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:41 pm

"Yeah, and I bet confusing for you." I sighed. I noticed a gold necklace in the shadows and picked it up, shaking my head. "Idiots." The shadows moved of their own accord. I noticed one in particular and grinned. "Wyu Pdollezy, ka uai tefk lysilfefr swez sa esz hlahyl aqfyl? Swofnz!" I handed it to the shadow in front of me, then waved at it.

( translator for demonic XD http://arryhenrae.tripod.com/index.htm)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:58 pm

(...just to remind ya xd)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Aiya watched with wide eyes. "Your power is strange... but.. intresting..?" she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:39 pm

I shrugged. "Not really, just myst and shadows. nothing special." Of course I didn't get that the people here didn't have the myst or know what it was and the shadow thing was.....rare at best.

(mom's caps button is being mean -_-)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:46 pm

Aiya laughed a little. "Thats nothing? I control water. a basic element. at least you have style!"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:47 pm

"Style? Haha, you've got some humor." I giggled, amused. I got up, finished and walked back to her.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:04 am

"..I was being serious." she pouted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next