Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:53 pm

"Nothing. Just some....ash." I said vaguely, looking behind me and scattering the azure-colored ash around with my foot. The shadows had dragged the other men to well.....best not to know. Unfortunately, I did. I pulled her up and over the wire without it touching her, and set her down, looking at her properly.

(Azure: Its Azure. And thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:07 am

(*feels Stupid* ive been reading it wrong this whole time XD i thought it was azura, cause the e in her picture looks like an a... XD Embarassed well, this is awkward... XD)

Aiya brushed off the dirt, looking tied and worn out, but otherwise healthy. On her back was an unknown bruise about the size of a football, but she was currently unaware of it. "Thanks.." She gazed at the Ash, deciding not to ask anymore questions.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:08 am

(Don't worry, I almost called her Azura at one point

I had been thinking about Azula first though, soo..)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:10 am

(Azure: O.O NO AZULA. it sounds like a weird name!)

"No problem." I said, on alert for more.....well I would call it fun, but she probably wouldn't. "What's your name anyways?" I asked, deciding it would be rude to call her random person.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:11 am

(.. Azula is an awesome character..)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:13 am

(thanks! I luffs her. Azure:....no you don't. I am not lovable and I AM NOT A SNUGGLE BUNNY!

keep thinking that....until Musey gives you another hug)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:14 am

(Muse: SNUGGLE BUNNNYYYYYYYY! XD *tackles and hugs Azure* Zuri :3 )
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:15 am

"My name?" (*unsure if this should be after wedding* decides to make it so*) "Aiya..Jay." she grinned and blushed at using that last name.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:26 am

"Like Quiris Jay?" I said carefully. I really didn't like him.

(Azure: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *squirms*)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:31 am

Aiya stuck out her tongue at his name. "Yeah. He's my father in law..."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:33 am

"Oh." I said awkwardly. Well, this was.....awkward.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:44 am

Aiya could sense the awkwardness. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:48 am

"Perfectly fine. We should go, someone is probably watching." I said, avoiding her first question. If she knew, it would be all kinds of awkward.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:50 am

(Aiya: Azure doesnt know, does she..?
me: nope, not a clue. XD)

"Right.." Aiya glanced aorund. "I spose you dont know where we are, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:53 am

"Deep in the woods, by the crystal falls." I said immediately, scanning the surrounding area again. My azure myst clung to me like a second skin, noticeable.

(azure has an inkling, from the maze XD she knows levi is quiris's son, just hasn't quite figured out aiy's married to him yet.
Azure: sorry, say what?

NOTHING GO BACK TO BEING YOU)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:55 am

"Very spacific!" Aiya laughed. "whats that?" she added, pointing to the mysta. (i almost wrote mystal XD) Myst .

(hm.. i feel like they could have a very intresting conversation hereeeee.....)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:00 am

"Ah...." I looked myself. I was an excellent liar so I could easily lie through it but what if something came to attack us. I thought this out, pretending to look like I was preparing a explanation to buy myself some time.

(Azure: nope. no way am I telling her.

Oh sure you will, especially if a weird guy comes running with a knife! *wink wink nudge nudge at sims*)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:06 am

Aiya watched, curious. (Ahh.. Aiya, your so gullible..)
"HYAJASDFDSAJFSDAFDSA!" Shouted a man, and he came bolting at the two, aiming for Azure, as she seemed the most threatening.

(^^ is that acceptable? XD)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:09 am

(very much so! thank ya!)

I reacted instantly, stepping in front of Aiya and sending a ball of dark energy at it as the myst did its thing, eating him alive until he was just.....azure ash.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:11 am

Aiya watched in horror as the main seemed to disinigrate in front of her. "Oh my god..." She whispered, backing up. "What.. what kind of magic is that?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:16 am

I threw my hands up in the air in exasperation. This was why I didn't make friends. "Family power, mother's side." I said, waiting for her to run. Like everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:19 am

Though she backed up again, she didn't run. "Its...Black magic, right?"

(best thing about Aiys is that shes so used to this stuff XD)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:20 am

"In a way. It has its own history and stuff, blah blah blah, but technically, yes." I said, bewildered that she wasn't running like a bat out of hell.

(and that is so awesome about her! XD)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:24 am

"Is...Is it always so vicious?"

(Well, when you marry the guy next in line for the throne to the underworld, whose father has a strange fascination for her and can make her do whatever he wants, and a best friend like Muse, who is invovled with a lot, you get used to things XD

It makes Aiya look really innocent XD
I consider it part of her charm :3 )
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:25 am

(haha! XD)

"Not always, I can control it. To an extent." I said, now entertaining the possibility she might not run off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next