Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:06 am

Oh, ok. Uh, thanks." I nodded, feeling awkward. Since the wedding, i had assumed she didn't like me very much.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:15 am

"So....how's life?" I said lamely, playing with myst again.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:30 am

(*honestly didn't see the 6*)

"Uhm... good i guess." Aiya played with some dirt.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:14 am

"And how's being married treating you?" I asked, grinning a bit as I started to walk.

(it's ok Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:04 am

"Its fun.. eventful.. Quiris full.." she bit her lip. She honestly had nobody to talk to about him. It was as if when she married Levi, she also married Quiris. He was over a lot more frequently.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:06 am

"Yeah, he sucks." I nodded and agreed. Course if she knew how I knew him, that might make things more awkward, or I could make a new friend out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:13 am

"and bites.." she whispered to herself as a side comment. "What did you and him do back at the maze anyways?

(i feel like they could become friends over this XD
ah, Quiris bringing people together since 18somethingblah XD)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:21 am

(lol is it bad or scary I was thinking the same thing?!)

I turned red and coughed. "Um....." Oh Devil save me now.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:22 am

"you don't have to tell.." she said, kicking at the dirt. "But i overheard something about teach you about something..?" she thought more, but she didn't want to just throw it out there.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:25 am

(Quiris: Awww that's adorable
Quiris: both of you in my bed now please)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:29 am

"Yeah....he 'taught' me probably what he's done with lots of girls." I sighed, hand on my slightly bulging stomach.

(*has decided this is after her kidnappig* that okay?)

(*dies of laughter*

Azure: are you high?!)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:37 am

Aiya smiled a sad smile. "He was your first time?" Aiya subconsciously hugged herself, finding the fallish wind chilly.

(Aiya: I'm sleeping with you right now.. pig. *walks off in a huff*)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:47 am

"Yeah, though I'd rather face him again than..." I stopped myself just before I mentioned it, then zipped up my hoodie to hide my stomach, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:53 am

"..then what?" She closed her eyes for a second.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:55 am

"I was kidnapped." I said softly, swallowing. I wasn't sure if I wanted to talk about it, but I probably needed to. But I hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:58 am

Aiya looked away, her heart pounding. "I've been.. in similar situations.." she managed. She never really talked about her nights with Quiris, even to Levi. It hurt him to just think about it. Making him talk about it was just too cruel. But, she then had nobody else to talk to. If she told muse or Olivia or Preslea or anybody, they would try to help, and it would just make things worse. She just wanted to talk. That was all. Maybe, maybe Azure could help her with that. "Quiris often takes me away.."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:03 pm

"That's....awful." I said, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:09 pm

Aiya shrugged, finally looking at Azure. The she smiled. It was wide and bright, but also full of extreme pain and sadness. "I have to do it.. I have no other choice.. For Levi, for my family and friends.. if i don't listen to what he wants, he'll hurt them.."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:14 pm

"You could always run, take them somewhere safe?" I suggested, sighing. It's what I would do.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:17 pm

Aiya laughed. "Running wouldn't work.. He'd find me. And then would get mad and do something horrible.. No.. It has to stay like this... Its.. Safer this way."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:20 pm

I stopped and turned to her, a grin on my face. "But, he couldn't find them if they were off this plane." I grinned wider, triumphant.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:22 pm

"Off this plane?" she repeated.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:25 pm

"Yeah. There are other dimensions, good and bad. I come from them, that's where I'm from." I shrugged, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:42 pm

"But.. how would that even work?" she didn't like the idea of sending her children off to nowhere..
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:44 pm

"Well, there are portals, that are on this plane, leading to the several that aren't On this plane. want to see?" I asked, offering my hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next