Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sims
Admin
Sims

Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  Empty
PostSubject: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:40 pm

Aiya sighed, sitting at the bottom of a large dirt hole in the middle of the forest. It was too tall for her to possibly climb out, and the wire shimmering over the opening made use of magic limited. Ergo, she was stuck.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:42 pm

Azure was humming in demonic and taking a walk alone in the middle of the dangerous woods at night. Why? Cause she was awesome that way.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:46 pm

(XD)

"I NEED A HERO! IM HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO TILL THE END OF THE NIGHT!" Aiya belted, hoping someone, anyone, would hear her.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:52 pm

((AND HE'S GOTTA BE FAST
AND HE'S GOTTA BE STRONG
AND HE'S GOTTA BE LARGER THAN LIFE
I NEED A HEROOOO))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:54 pm

Azure looked up, hearing something. After a moment she shrugged and walked in that direction, hoping something interesting was happening. She was stepping on every stick and branch she saw, making a ton of noise cause she felt like it.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:56 pm

(XD)

Hearing the sound of crush being stepped on, Aiya paused. "Hello?" she called.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:58 pm

((I know that song [almost] by heart.
The chorus, anyway.))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:59 pm

Azure stopped and looked over the wire. "Hm." Was all she said. Her eyes were glowing azure, the color of her eyes. It was strange, but they always did that at night.

(I'm gonna switch to first person like I always do )

(I have that song!)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:09 am

"Person!" Aiya exclaimed happily.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 am

"Person? Interesting. Your in a hole." I felt obliged to point out while trying to process someone calling me a person. "Yes, yes I am a person." I nodded. I poked the wire with my high heeled boots.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:32 am

This girl seemed familiar. "Do i know you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:34 am

I looked down at her. She seemed familiar as well. Maybe she knew Muse. "Maybe. You don't happen to know Muse do you?" I asked, wondering why she was in a hole. Especially with anti-magic wire all around it.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:53 am

"Muse? yeah! She's my best friend..." aiya frowned. "Why..?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:45 pm

"Oh. That would explain where I know you." I nodded. "I just hang out with her at times, well, all the time I suppose. I guess you could call her my friend." That amused me. I had no friends. "So, why are you in a hole surrounded in anti-magic wire?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:22 pm

"That, is an excellent question.." Aiya frowned, digging her fingers in the dirt. "I dont really know."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:30 pm

"Interesting." I stood there, wondering how on earth someone couldn't know why they were in a deep pit, with anti magic wire around it and no way out.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:33 pm

"yeah.. So.. wanna help me?"

Creeping in the bushes were several men, painted in strange markings, wearing nothing but a single cloth to hide their lower region.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:43 pm

I shrugged, looking around. This was strange. "Maybe. If you tell me what you remember about getting in here in the first place." I said, studying the surrounding area. This didn't feel right.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:45 pm

"I was walking by the lake and.." Aiya frowned. "I think i walked near the forest, and then i remember something warm hitting me in the back..." she couldn't remember anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:49 pm

"Warm?" I said sharply, thinking of maybe a warm animal body, or a human fist.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:52 pm

"Well.. it doesn't matter. Can you get me out?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:29 pm

"I think it might matter....and sure." I summoned a rope, and tossed one end down, keeping an eye on our surroundings. Not that I was particularly worried. I just didn't like the feeling of people....spying on me.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Aiya grinned at the rope. "Thanks!" Just as she grabbed it, one of them men jumped out and aimed for Azura, wrapping his arms aorund her tightly. He shouted something in another language, and more jumped out.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:40 pm

I closed my eyes and snarled in demonic, and the shadows become formidable foes, all of them jumping the men and dragging them down, screaming. I slowly turned, eyes glowing red, to the man who had touched me. "Uai zwaidkf's wojy kafy swos." I said darkly, watching as myst ate him alive, until there was nothing but ash left. I turned back to the rope, and started pulling.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:49 pm

(o.o... A-Azura? I..I like your hair.. P-Please dont hurt me D: )

"what was that!?" Aiya frowned, not letting go but getting worried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next