Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sims
Admin
Sims

YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  Empty
PostSubject: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:00 pm

Kira sat crosslegged beside the leg, a book in her lap. The other ten parts of the collection sat beside her knee, just waiting to be read. She was rather enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:08 pm

(*Stares at title for five minutes trying to figure out what song that is*
I KNEW I RECOGNIZED IT)

Nessa was, as usual, perched in a tree. She laid down on the branch and studied the girl engrossed in her book, trying to figure out if she was a potential threat or not. After a few seconds, Nessa decided she wouldn't learn anything from just watching her read, and leaped down from the tree, landing on her feet gracefully. "What are you reading?" she asked asked, her voice too sweet, her expression blank.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:16 pm

(haha it randomly popped in my head :3)

For the first minute, Kira made no sign that she even noticed another girl approach her. It was only after she finished the last word of the chapter did she look up. "A book." she replied. "The biography of Kingsly Barathean."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:52 am

(I was at the fair yesterday and Fishing in the Dark was playing and I thought of you :p)

"Fascinating," Nessa replied, though her voice remained monotone, and her expression showed no signs that she cared at all. Because she didn't. Nessa liked reading just fine, but strictly plays. She found biographies and novels and everything in between to be boring. She had a particular liking for Shakespeare. "I can't say I've ever heard of this Kingsly Barathean."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:10 pm

(hehe apparently its our song now Wink )

"He's the great hero of the first war. If it wasn't for his quick thinking, all of us would be dressed with chains." Kira carefully placed the book she was reading on the stack as if it might break, than turned to the newcomer. "who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:31 pm

(I'm down :p)

"Very interesting." Nessa tilted her chin upwards in a look of defiance, though otherwise she still did not break from her cold, emotionless facade. "I don't see how my identity has any relevance. Besides, I barely know you, you can't just expect me to give you my name so easily."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:01 pm

(diggity.)

Kira pursed her lips, but it turned into a smirk. "I suppose so. Still, your actual name might be preferred to the nickname I give you. I rather like bubbles..."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:05 pm

"Bubbles," she repeated the name to herself thoughtfully, then shrugged. "That's a new one. Usually people opt for Red." As though to emphasize her point, she tossed her red hair over her shoulder with a flick of her wrist. "Besides, you can call me what you will, it makes no difference to me, for I don't give out my name easily."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:14 pm

Kira raised her eyebrows. "What do you think your so important that your name shouldn't be given to peasants like me?" she rolled her eyes and stood up. "Well bubbles, my name is Kira. good day." she started to gather up her books.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:17 pm

"Important, yes, but that's not why I chose to keep my name a secret. It's about caution, dear. A name is such a large part of your identity, and just imagine what can happen if it falls into the wrong hands, or gets your identity attention from the wrong people." A smirk crossed her deceivingly delicate features, but she didn't show any signs that she was going to stop the other girl -- Kira -- from leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:28 pm

half-finished with picking up the books, Kira turned and looked at her. "Technically a name doesn't fall into someone's hands. It's said."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:36 pm

"It was meant to be taken literally," Nessa replied, an actual smile taking the place of her smirk, though this one was far from genuine. This one, much too sweet on the surface, showed her ill intent. "Though it's wonderful to hear that you have knowledge of how names work."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:46 pm

"Isn't it?" she said sarcastically. Kira picked up another book. "I hope you know that those cheesy little smiles don't work on me."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:53 pm

Nessa tilted her head slightly to the side, and widened her eyes in a way that gave her a look of childlike innocence. "And yet, for some reason you're still here, insisting on carrying on this conversation. Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:01 pm

(new fact learned: Nessa is kinda creepy)

Kira shrugged, not looking at her. "Isn't it part of human nature to participate in human contact?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:08 pm

(Haha, she's gotten bitchy before, but creepy is a new one :p)

"And isn't it natural to not want to be a part of unpleasant conversations?" Nessa replied, raising her eyebrow in a look almost like a challenge. "Nothing is holding you here, Kira, you can leave if you so wish. I won't chase after you."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:02 am

(I just see her having these big eyes that dig into your soul 0_0 )

Kira didn't bite for the challenge. "I never said this was an unpleasant conversation. Rather pathetic, of coarse. But Bubbles you approached me, therefore you must have wanted to discuss something."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am

(Nessa: O__________________O)

Nessa rolled her eyes, the only sign of her annoyed she was that she allowed to cross her face. "In case you missed my earlier question that started this whole conversation, I was merely curious as to what book you were reading" -- a lie. She couldn't care less about the girl's book, she was curious about Kira, and she wanted to know whether she could be a potential threat or not, a factor of Nessa's paranoid nature -- "you're the one who stayed and carried on this conversation."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:24 am

(>_______< )

"Just a conversation breaker." Kira shrugged. "You don't seem like the type who would go out and just say what you wanted. No, you seem like someone who quite enjoys mystery."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:28 am

(^_______________________^)

"I enjoy mystery, yes. But not so much in other people as in myself, though it's also a caution. You can't be to careful these days," she said, with a smirk and a slight tilt of her head. "When it comes to other people, I like to learn all I can."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:41 am

(♥______♥ )

Kira actually gave an amused smile. "Then, like it or not, you and I are the same." she shrugged. "I like to know as much as I can as well."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:08 pm

(Very Happy)

Nessa didn't return her smile, though she did raise her eyebrows in a look similar to amusement. "That doesn't make us the same, it does however give us something in common. But trust me, we are not the same."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:21 pm

(:3 )

"Fair enough." Kira watched the water ripple for a moment. "I'd rather not be the same as you either, Bubbles."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:31 pm

(:p)

Nessa tilted her chin upwards to watch the sky, appearing to have taken her attention of Kira, though she was, as usual, listening. "You really don't," she agreed with a slight shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:34 pm

(:/)

"What was that?" Kira, who distracted herself a lot, glanced back at her. She actually hadn't heard what she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!    YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!  Empty

Back to top Go down

YOU AND ME GO SITTING IN THE DARK, LIEING ON OUR BACK AND COUNTING THE STARS~!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next