Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:56 pm

(:/)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:57 pm

"I-I guess." she shurgged, taking Azures hand.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:59 pm

I teleported us to Ireland, onto a empty dock, with only a few boats tied to it. I stretched, loving the sea air. "Welcome to Ireland!"
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:03 pm

"ireland?" she looked around, admiring the scenory. "Its beautiful here!"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:05 pm

"Yeah." I agreed, climbing into a sparkly red big speed boat. "Hop in." I gestures, trying to find the keys.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:11 pm

Leaping over the side, Aiya joined her and leaned over the boats edge, twirling her hand in the water as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:16 pm

I untied the boat and started the engine, pushing off. Soon we were speeding to the isles that were shaped like a pentagram. The coral outlined the star, as did the rocks and plants. There were six islands in all, 5 on the outer rim, and one in the center. The feeling of ancient power was everywhere, literally making the waters glow and the sound of it fly through the air. Everything was affected. "The locals call these islands The Forbidden Isles." I yelled above the wind, pointing to the 5 outer ones that made up the outer star. "And that one the Isle of Death." I pointed to the middle one, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:22 pm

Aiya gazed at them in wonder, finding the view a sight to behold. "IS THIS WHERE YOU GREW UP!?" she yelled into the wind.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:29 pm

I slowed down, and drove the boat up the bank, parking it. I hopped out, not bothering to tie it up. No one would steal it. "Nope, beyond those portals I did." I said, pointing up the cliff face to the tiny glowing circles which were huge portals.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:35 pm

Aiya jumped off, rubbing her arms. "really? I never even knew about this place, to be honest. Daddy never told me about it.."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:40 pm

"Cause it's off the radar. No magical beings can sense it unless we want to. The dragons and guardians, that's their job." I waves at a huge dragon up in the air, he and his rider doing patrols. "The locals come here sometimes, but never on the isles, only around to do some fishing. They know but they keep our secret." I started up the path carves into the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:56 pm

"Dragons!?" Aiya used her hand to hide the sun and stared with wide eyes. "There huge!"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:13 pm

"Yeah. There are several different kinds of them. Don't get on their bad side." I warned, serious. We reached the top of the cliff and arrived in a Celtic graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:05 pm

( /\_/\
(*.*)

YOU CANNOT IGNORE THE BUNNY)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:37 pm

(and u is ignoring the bunny D:)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:51 pm

(I SCARED THE BUNNY!? D:)

"I wont." She promised, knowing fulwell a dragons rage. Jeleter and Muse had showed her that. "Well... this is.. lovely." they had walked into a graveyard and she found it rather depressing..
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:10 pm

(YES YOU DID BUNNY IS SCARED!!!)

"Its not what you think." I laughed. "Its the graves of witches and powerful magicians of olde. They chose to be here, to always laugh and play." I gestured and cast a spell, allowing Aiya to see what most people weren't allowed; the numerous witches and magicians in their prime, dancing, singing, just being happy.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:15 pm

(aww Sad )

"Thats.. amazing.." she laughed as a jolly fat guy chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:19 pm

(s'ok, bunny isn't scared no more!)

"Yeah, it is." I smiled and waved to a little girl who was singing and swinging in a tree tire. I navigated us through the party that was bopping, and we finally got out of the graveyard, people smiling and waving goodbye at us.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:50 pm

We walked on for a bit, then we came upon the portals. One was glowing and encased in a golden circle, another was a mirage of colors and seemed to be encased in the elements, another, the demon realms portal, was decorated with demonic symbols and black reddish swirls, and the last one, the one I was most interested in, seemed be be encased in a tree, swirling with green.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:07 am

"Where do each of the portals lead to?" Aiya asked curiously, finding the rainbow one rather attractive.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:50 pm

"Well, the colorful mirage leads to the Valley of the Dragons, the green one with the tree leads to the World Tree Realms, Teldrassil and Nordrassil, the glowing one with gold is our version of your kingdom, the Valkyri, and last but not least, the red black one, which is Demon Realms." I blew out a breath.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:15 am

" a version on my kingdom?" Aiya asked, finding that one incredibly curious, though so did the dragon one.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:14 am

"Yeah, I heard somewhere you were princess of a mage kingdom or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..    Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is it so dark? Oh, cause its nighttime..
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6