Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Throwing Livi into a random location...

Go down 
+2
GhostZan
Puppy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:11 pm

"Not particularly. Just a reporter who kept bugging me" Levi said, sighing
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:14 pm

"That's even more boring." She sighed "Do you ever kill anyone interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:18 pm

"Not unless I have to" Levi shrugged. "I have a family now, and I don't need to go to jail. Plus, Aiya gets annoyed at me" he said, which he tried to tell himself, but his magic was death, and there was nothing like a fresh corpse.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:23 pm

"I'm pretty sure she'll get annoyed no matter who you kill." She hoped he realized that
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:26 pm

"I know... But it's my magic" Levi sighed, frowning. "Do you not love setting things on fire?" he asked
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:28 pm

"Of course I do.. Do I want to know why you're asking?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:29 pm

"Well I like killing things" Levi said firmly, no idea why he was telling her this, as she probably knew already.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:33 pm

"That's obvious, but I suppose that makes sense" She thought for a second, then sighed "Not to change the topic, but have you seen Pax recently?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:36 pm

"No. I haven't." Levi sighed. "He hasn't been at the dorm for a while, so I checked his house, which was a mess, but no signs of him being there recently. I even stalked the coffee shop where he worked, and asked the staff. They haven't seen him" Levi said "I thought he was with you... that you'd locked him up, or made him not spend time with me or something." he said "Please don't do that. Aiya, Pax and Preslea are my only friends. I'd say you, but you hate me, and Aiya's my fiancée, and Preslea's my sister..." he said
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:45 pm

"Sh*t. I haven't seen him for..." She stopped, trying to remember how many days it had been "over a week, so I figured he was off with you. And don't worry, I already promised him I wouldn't make him stop talking to you.." She tried to pretend she was calm, though she thought of hundreds of things that could have happened to him. Maybe Levi was lying, and he had actually gotton bored and murdered him. Or maybe, what she thought was worst of them all, he had run off because he didn't like Levi anymore and didn't love her?
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Levi sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Has he finally figured out we're terrible people and run away?" he asked
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:55 pm

"That's.. what I'm sorta worried about.." She admitted, wanting to hunt him down
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:59 pm

"He's Pax. He loves you, and he likes me. We're cool" Levi shrugged "It's obviously not blackmail, unless one of us has missed the note" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:02 pm

"Never know, whoever did it might be a moron..."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:03 pm

"True..." Levi said, shrugging. "I'll keep my eyes out" he said. Pax was probably fine. "That's a mixture of, keeping a look out, and keeping my eyes peeled..." he said, not actually meaning to have said it like that.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:08 pm

"Uh.. that'll.. work?" She shrugged "You don't think he's fine, do you? We go to Mystal. Nothing is ever fine, and people tend to die. A lot."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:12 pm

"I'm trying to reassure myself. He's not fine. The guy doesn't have any enemies that we know of, which means it's probably one of ours. More likely yours." he said, rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:15 pm

"That sounds like you're trying to make it my fault, which it probably is." She mumbled the last part
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:16 pm

"If someone wanted me, they'd go after Aiya. While I'd rescue Pax, they'd probably have to rough him up a little more" he admitted.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:21 pm

"That's... kind of a-holey, but..." She didn't finish her sentence, thinking
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:22 pm

"I am an ass." Levi shrugged. "Would you rescue me?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "If Aiya didn't nag you. If it was your choice?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:25 pm

"Depends how much you annoyed me before you got kidnapped, so on a normal day? No, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:29 pm

"Ah. Well I probably wouldn't rescue you either." Levi smiled. "I refused to bring you back when you died" he grinned
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:30 pm

"I know, I was there.." She shook her head "Almost haunted you.."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:34 pm

"Cool." Levi laughed "Layla can see ghosts. I mean, I have to concentrate, but she just sees them. Doesn't matter how old, or faint they are" he frowned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Throwing Livi into a random location...
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next