Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nessa's in for a surprise...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:24 pm

Nessa let out an annoyed breath of air but didn't speed up in hopes of leaving Lizzie behind. She hoped that she would eventually get bored and leave.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:29 pm

Lizzie didn't get bored easily, humming and almost skipping as she followed along
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:31 pm

"What will it take to make you go away?" Nessa asked a moment later through clenched teeth. Lizzie was lucky that Nessa couldn't use her powers on her, or else she would have been dead by now.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:33 pm

"I'm not leaving until you spend time with me!" She giggled like a small child, grabbing Nessa's arm "Please! I'll stop bugging you afterwards!" That was she'd leave Nessa alone until tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:52 am

"I'd rather not." Nessa tried to free her arm from Lizzie's grasp. "Just like you said you'd leave me alone if I ignored you?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:36 pm

"See, I never said I'd leave you alone, I just said you'd ignore me if you didn't want to talk to me and you aren't doing a very good job!" She took Nessa's arm again "Pleeeeeeeeeassssssseeee? I'll leave you alone afterwards, I really promise!''
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:17 pm

"You're a difficult person to ignore since you're so persistant," Nessa muttered. She continued walking despite Lizzie's grip on her arm. "I'm not spending any time with you."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:23 pm

"Persistence is key!!!" She sang, holding on tightly and walking with her "You have to because I'm not going away until you do!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:36 pm

"Alright, in that case, let's play the quiet game and see just how long you can shut up for," Nessa said, giving her an overly-sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:41 pm

"No!" She shook her head frantically, hair whipping around and even hitting Nessa
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Nessa let out an almost inhuman growl of annoyance when Lizzie's hair hit her. "In that case, what would you like to do?" She narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:47 pm

"We should play a really fun game!" She said, basically skipping as she walked with Nessa
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:50 pm

"How about hide-and-seek," Nessa suggested, hoping that Lizzie would agree and she could ditch her in the woods. "That's fun, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:54 pm

"Noooo! You'll try to sneak away!" Lizzie honestly wasn't as dumb as she appeared to be
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:04 pm

"I won't, I promise," Nessa said, widening her grey eyes in faux innocence.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:08 pm

"Yes you will!" She insisted, frantically shaking her head again. Apparently she knew where magic town was because she was leading Nessa to the road that lead to it
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:18 pm

Nessa growled again and allowed herself to be led towards Magic Town. At least Magic Town was something she was familiar with, having spent the majority of her time before she'd come to Mystal there. "Just how long do I have to spend time with you before I'm free to go?" she asked, ready to take off the second she was able to.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:20 pm

"I'll tell you when you can go" She skiped down the road, her arm still linked with Nessa's. She was probablly going to make Nessa eat with her then a few other things
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:22 pm

"Oh how I await the minute," Nessa muttered. She was becoming increasingly angry with the fact that she was not in control of the situation.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:30 pm

"You'll have fun!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:31 pm

"Unlikely." Nessa shook her head. "I was having 'fun' on my own, before you so rudely interrupted."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:37 pm

"You looked bored to me!" She insisted, never going to adit she was wrong
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:41 pm

"I suppose you're not the best at reading people then, are you?" Nessa muttered. "And I'm sure I appeared more pissed off than anything considering the fact that I'd been knocked out of a tree."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:43 pm

"Noooo! I saw you before that, silly!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:47 pm

"Oh, lovely, and how long did that go on?" Nessa asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nessa's in for a surprise...
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: