Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nessa's in for a surprise...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:05 pm

She simply sighed heavily, meaning Nessa was probably going to have to make her move
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Nessa scoffed in annoyance and grabbed Lizzie by the arm. "Get. Up." And to emphasize her point, she pulled harshly on her arm to pull her into a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:19 pm

That was enough to get Lizzie up, but shes simply fell over again and sighed heavily
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:23 pm

"What the hell is the matter with you?" Nessa was beginning to get frustrated and was ready to just walk away, consequences be damned.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:26 pm

"TheywereallsoscaryandIthoughtIwasgoingbacktothosepeopleagain"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:33 pm

"What are you going on about?" Nessa rolled her eyes. She shook her head and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:37 pm

"TheywerelikethebadpeopleIdon'tlikethebadpeopleIjustwanttogohome"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:43 pm

"Then go home. I'm not stopping you," Nessa called over her shoulder as she walked away, heading back to Mystal.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:45 pm

"I don't know howww" And with that she actually got up and ran after Nessa, not wanting to be left alone
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:09 pm

"Teleport, walk, spontaneously grow wings and fly," Nessa suggested sarcastically as she walked.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:53 am

Instead of replying she just, still being overly depressed, silently walked a few feet behind Nessa
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:38 pm

Nessa said nothing more, thankful for the silence. She led Lizzie back to Mystal and then began to look around for the first person she could pawn her little sister off on.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:47 pm

Lizzie just followed Nessa around, standing stupidly close to her and avoiding going anywhere near the other students
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Mal happened to be walking by at that point and Nessa grabbed him by the arm. "Babysit her," she said and, not elaborating any more, shoved Mal in Lizzie's direction and began to walk away quickly.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Lizzie stared at Mal, obviously frightened, before trying to follow Nessa
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Mal was obviously extremely confused and Nessa had now vanished from sight, probably disappearing into the forest again, since that was where she spent most of her time. "So... Who're you?" he asked Lizzie, wondering why she'd even been bothering Nessa in the first place. And why she was still alive.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:13 pm

Lizzie whimpered when Nessa vanished, not responding to Mal and trying to go and find her
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:22 pm

"Hey, are you okay?" Mal asked, giving her a concerned look. He wasn't surprised at the fact that she looked scared -- afterall, she'd just been with Nessa -- but he was confused as to why she was trying to go after Nessa.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:29 pm

"P-Please leave m-me alone" She continued trying to find a way back to Nessa and gave up quickly, sighing and sounding very depressed
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:32 pm

"No, seriously, are you okay? What happened?" Mal asked again.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:34 pm

She ignored Mal's questions, sitting in the middle of the hall and mumbling to herself "Why'd she leave me with him?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:38 pm

Mal kneeled down beside her, still confused as to what was going on. "What's your name?" he asked, giving her a reassuring smile. He figured that if he could get her to calm down a bit, she'd be able to explain why Nessa had just dumped her off with him.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:44 pm

She scooted a few inches away from him, refusing to even look at him "L-Lizzie.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:45 pm

"I'm Mal. Are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:49 pm

She nodded, mumbling something about coming here because of her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nessa's in for a surprise...
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: