Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nessa's in for a surprise...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:55 pm

"Th-they said they were nice t-too.. I-I don't believe you.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:01 pm

"I haven't done anything have I?" Mal shrugged again. "And there's not much I could do. I'm about as strong as a feather" -- not something he'd often admit -- "and my magic is growing flowers."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:10 pm

She remained silent this time, eyes still focused on anything that wasn't him or other people
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:14 pm

When she said nothing, Mal decided to keep talking. "Wanna see?" he asked, then made a few daisies grow from the ground.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:17 pm

She looked at the daisies, actually smiling a bit "Th-they're really pretty" As long as she didn't look at him and he didn't touch her at all she might be okay. Maybe
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:23 pm

"What's your favourite flower?" Mal asked, wondering if this was helping to relax her slightly.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:31 pm

"I-I like d-dahlias.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:35 pm

"Kay I have no idea what those are, but I'll try my best," Mal said, making more flowers grow. He hoped they were the right type.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:38 pm

She watched the flowers grow, while t hey weren't dahlias they were still pretty and she liked them
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:41 pm

"Sorry. I don't know flowers all that well." Mal shrugged. "I tried my best though."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:42 pm

"I-It's okay.." She mumbled, looking down again "I-I like them"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:47 pm

"Glad you like them." Mal grinned. "If I ever learn what dahlias are, I'll try to make them grow."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:08 pm

She shrugged "They're just really pretty flowers" Her voice was still really quiet, but hey! She wasn't stuttering!
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Mal grinned. "You should show me them sometime, if they grow around here and stuff." He shrugged. "Then I could try growing them." She seemed to be getting slightly more comfortable, and that was good. Who knew that his flower growing abilities would actually come in handy one day?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nessa's in for a surprise...
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: