Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nessa's in for a surprise...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:37 pm

"I don't know. Why don't you play with it and find out." Nessa wasn't paying much attention to Lizzie and therefore didn't even care to know what she was playing with, even though she probably could have recognized it if she looked.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:51 pm

"You're not loookiiing!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:57 pm

"Because I don't care," Nessa replied in a mockingly sing-song voice.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:01 pm

"Tell me what it issss!" She whined, whiping her hair around and hitting Nessa with it again
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:09 pm

"It's an object that turns annoying little girls into spiders," Nessa said. She was making it up, obviously, since she still didn't care enough to bother telling Lizzie what it actually was. "Tiny little spiders that can be crushed by a shoe."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:10 pm

"Really?" She grinned "That's really cool!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:15 pm

"Yes, very." Nessa rolled her eyes. "Now, I'd very much appreciate it if you let go of my arm, so that I could look at somethings that actually interest me."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:17 pm

"Nooo! You'll leave..." And then she'd be alone
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:30 pm

"Or maybe I'd walk over there to look and you'd be fine," Nessa stated, gesturing to the jewelry part of the store. Nessa actually really liked jewelry and often wore a lot of it. Though she knew already that she'd have no way of affording any of it, she was pretty experienced in stealing it, since she'd paid for almost none of the bracelets or necklace she was wearing right then.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:36 pm

"No.. you're not going to stay.. you'll leave afterwards without me and I'll get lost.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:39 pm

"Has anyone ever told you that you're extremely, suffocatingly clingy?" Nessa asked, giving Lizzie an annoyed look.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

She had ended up letting go, staring at the ground and look incredibly dejected "I-I just don't... like being alone" She sound so incredibly depressed
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:45 pm

(I feel all bad for Lizzie now and it's like "I'M SORRY YOUR SISTER IS A bit*h AND DOESN'T CARE WHETHER YOU'RE SAD D:")

"For godsakes, I'm going like five steps away!" Nessa protested, already walking away. "You're just going to have to get used to it."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:50 pm

(oh it's simply going to get worse

because now she's going to go sit in a corner and be depressed and then someone will try to talk to her and then the sh*t will hit the fan)

She didn't respond, going to sit in a corner. The dejected look didn't go away and she just looked more and more depressed for every minute her sister ignored her. Eventually an old woman that worked at the store walked over to make sure she was all right, but Lizzie just hid her face when she walked over "G-Go away" Apparently old woman scared her and Nessa didn't. Try to use logic on that logicless piece of information.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:55 pm

(Poor Lizzie D:
Nessa stop being a bad person and go take care of your little sister goddammit hfkjshfs)

Nessa didn't even glance over at Lizzie once she was free, though she did use the old woman's distraction to her advantage and slipped a silver bracelet that had caught her eye into her pocket. At least Lizzie was good for something, Nessa decided.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:03 pm

(Lizzie: ;-; Why does she hate me)

The old woman didn't get the point, kneeling down and resting a hand on Lizzy's shoulder. That just made everything so much worse and she freaked out and started screaming, crying, and shouting for her sissy to help her
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:07 pm

(She hates 90% of people that she knows so that's about it)

Though the screaming was hurting Nessa's sensitive ears and leaving her feeling slightly disoriented, as loud, high pitched noises often did, she tried to ignore Lizzie and instead used the fact that everyone's attention was on her screaming sister to her advantage and slid a few other things into her pocket.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:09 pm

She started sobbing more when other people came near her and she literally just didn't do anything else. All she did was cry and sob for Nessa to save her because these peope were going to hurt her like everyone else did
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Eventually someone -- probably either a customer or an employee -- figured out who it was Lizzie was calling for and demanded Nessa control her sister. Obviously Nessa didn't react nicely to this and glared at the guy with her eyes red before stalking over to Lizzie, grabbing her by the arm, and violently dragging her out of the store.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:17 pm

Apparently how violent Nessa was being didn't scare her at all and beore Nessa had the chance to do anything else she nearly knocked her over and hugged her and cried and then cried more
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Nessa shoved Lizzie away from her. "Are you mentally five?" she growled.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:20 pm

She just fell over and started crying in the middle of the street. In all honesty she'd juts get run over unless Nessa made her move because she was too sad to care
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:24 pm

"Get up." Nessa roughly shoved Lizzie with the toe of her boot. "You look like an absolute moron."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:24 pm

"No just let me die.. let them run me over you hate me like everyone else" She didn't actually believe that, she was juts being depressed
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:48 pm

"Get up." Nessa nudged her with her foot a bit harder. She would have given up and walked away already if people weren't staring. She didn't want to draw anymore attention to herself by walking away from a kid lying in the middle of the road when she had a bunch of stolen items in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nessa's in for a surprise...
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: