Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nessa's in for a surprise...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Nessa's in for a surprise... Empty
PostSubject: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:19 am

Nessa sat perched on one of the lower branches of the trees, watching people mill around Mystal with mild interest.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:21 am

A startled squeal could be heard as someone, apparently terrible at teleporting, fell on top of Nessa and sent them both falling off the branch
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:24 am

Nessa hit the ground before she even knew what had happened. Without even looking to see who it had been who had landed on her, she shoved them off of her violently and stood up. "Fun fact: When teleporting, it's usually better to aim for the ground," she growled.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:28 am

Lizzie whimpered when she got shoved off, pouting. It hadn't really hurt all too much, she was just a baby. "I didn't mean to do that!" She insisted, still pouting as she finally got up and frantically tried to get the dirt off her green dress
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:33 am

Nessa feigned sympathy for a moment. "Of course you didn't." The false empathy lasted only a second before she rolled her eyes. "Had you meant to do it, you probably would have fallen a bit more gracefully."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:37 am

She, still pouting over dramatically, said something about how she wouldn't have ruined her dress if it had been on purpose, but quickly got over it and planned on changing the moment she got to Nessa's-She had thrown a fit until she got to stay be Nessa's room mate, room. Seeming to be over the fact her dress was ruined, she threw herself at Nessa and hugged her "Ness!" She was squealing again, but now it was startled and more plain out irritating
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:41 am

Nessa was startled at hearing her name -- it was not somthing she gave out easily -- but even more so at the sudden hug. "I suggest you get off of me if you know what's good for you," she growled. She couldn't for the life of her recognize Lizzie and couldn't think of any reason why this total stranger was touching her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:46 am

"Oh! I forgot you don't know who I am!" She giggled, letting go. Apparently this idea amused her or something because she was grinning
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:48 am

"Time to start explaining then." Nessa narrowed her eyes and, for emphasis, she made her claws appear and waved them in Lizzie's direction. The fact that this total stranger knew more than her bothered Nessa.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:50 am

The claws didn't seem to bother her, instead thinking and looking thrilled when she had an idea. "Ooo! Or I could give you three hints and you could guess who I am!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:53 am

"Or you can simply tell me before I decide to tear your throat out." While Nessa enjoyed guessing games, that was only when she was the one with the answer. She had no interest in playing them now.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:56 am

Lizzie giggled at the notion of Nessa hurting her "You won't be able to, she made sure you wouldn't be able to hurt me before she sent me here!" She smiled "C'mon! What if I hinted at my last name? That'd make it so easy!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:00 am

"Who's 'she'?" Nessa asked. She was becoming increasingly frustrated and had balled her hands into fists, ignoring the fact that she had yet to retract her claws and her palms were now bleeding profusely. "What's your last name then?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:07 am

"Ou-My momma!" If she said our that'd give it a way and the game would be over "Nevermind! That's bad hint! How abouuuuuuut.." She thought for a moment "The word for what we are is 7 letters long and begins and ends with the same letter; S."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:16 am

Nessa narrowed her eyes; she was a lot of things, but stupid was not one of them, and slowly but surely, she was catching on. "You never answered my question. What's your last name?" she repeated, keeping her expression neutral.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:17 am

"It's starts with B-L-A!" She grinned, having fun with this
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:21 am

Nessa clenched her teeth. "Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me." Her eyes turned red but, for once, it was not voluntary.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:24 am

"Did you figure it out?" She asked, pausing whatever she had been about to say
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:31 am

"I sure as hell hope I'm wrong." In anger, Nessa spun around and sliced at a tree. Seeing the scratches appear deep in the bark was somewhat satisfying, since she couldn't do any damage to Lizzie.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:34 am

"Welllllll, what do you think it is?" She seemed to either be oblivious to Nessa's reaction or just didn't care
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:36 am

Nessa spun back around to face Lizzie and took a few deep breaths, trying once again to hide behind the cool facade she had so carefully created for herself. "There's no way. You can't be my sister." She spat out the last word, as though it tasted bad in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:39 am

"If you're really in disbelief you could ask Momma" She seemed so nonchalant about it, still in her usual bubbly mood and that wasn't likely to change unless something made her use her power
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:11 pm

Returning once again to the cool, calm Nessa she often appeared to be, she shook her head. "I have no mother." Nessa could hold a grudge to the grave, and she'd never gotten over her mother leaving her on her father's doorstep at barely a week old.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:33 pm

"Of course you do, you would't be here if you didn't" She was in too good of a mood to get what Nessa had meat
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:43 pm

"I have no mother, and I have no sister," Nessa repeated, slower this time as though she were talking to a stupid child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... Empty

Back to top Go down

Nessa's in for a surprise...
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: