Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Livi's Favourite Place to Be

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:37 pm

"Oh, fun," Olivia said, raising her eyebrows slightly. Wasn't her son not much older than Mal? And he was terrorizing a village?
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:44 pm

"Not really." I muttered. Oh well, Musey could deal with him better than I could.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:46 pm

"What's he doing?" Olivia asked, honestly curious as to what a little kid could be doing to terrorize an entire village.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:43 am

"Welp....." I looked back at the message, frowning. As if the mall incident wasn't enough, now this? "He's blown up.....five!? Five policy cars, and burned their station down. Thankfully, none injured. This time." I put the phone down, rubbing my temples.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Olivia looked completely shocked. Maybe she'd been wrong about his age? After all, how could a kid manage to do all that? "How old is he?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:45 pm

"Um.....a few months? Haven't had the time to count." I kept my eyes closed, rubbing my temples.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:47 pm

"And he can blow up police cars?" Olivia couldn't keep the shock out of her voice.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:22 pm

"He's my son and his father's son unfortunately." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:26 pm

"That doesn't help..." Olivia said, quietly. She didn't know who Keiran's father was, nor did she think Azure was really all that bad at that point.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:42 pm

"Well.....yeah." I said lamely. She probably didn't want to know what my magic was....or who his father was.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:20 pm

"Yep," Olivia said, not knowing what to say after that. She began playing with the loose string on the carpet again.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:39 pm

"So....what do you like to do?" I was....being lame.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Olivia bit her lip and shrugged. "Reading, writing, that kind of stuff," she said, not sure if Azure actually cared. It wasn't like she had any interesting interests anyway. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:18 pm

"Um......not much. Honestly haven't figured it out." I admitted. I liked exploring and playing with magicks.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:53 pm

"Oh, okay, um..." Olivia struggled for something else to talk about, but conversation had never been one of her strong points, and she came up with nothing. Instead she just fell silent again.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Suddenly, Kei appeared in the aisle with a fire starter in his hands, looking happy for once.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Olivia jumped slightly as someone else randomly appeared and just looked confused when she saw it was just a little kid. She glanced at Azure and then at the fire starter in his hands. "Is this your son?" she asked quietly, inching back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:27 pm

I cursed in demonic and snatched him before he ran off, throwing the flame starter across the library. "Yeah, this is Keiran."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:50 pm

"Um, nice to meet you," Olivia said, attempting a small smile in Keiran's direction. She tried not to let it show, but she was thankful to see the fire starter fly out of his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:52 pm

I jabbered at him angrily in demonic and he jabbered back. He was very quiet towards Livi though.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:53 pm

Olivia went quiet, listening to them talk to each other even though she couldn't understand a word of it, or even place the language they were speaking in.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:57 pm

He pouted and waved reluctantly, sitting cross legged between them. "Sorry bout that." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:59 pm

Olivia gave him another small smile before turning to Azure and shrugging. "Don't worry about it," she said.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:06 am

He looked away, not social at all. I sighed again. "Well, we're all just antisocial huh?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:12 am

"Yeah, I guess so," Olivia agreed, nodding and looking down again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Livi's Favourite Place to Be
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next