Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Livi's Favourite Place to Be

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:08 am

"Yeah....so who was this guy anyway? He's dead, he's not gonna bother you." I said gently, lying a bit. He could bother her, but he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:11 am

"No one important," Olivia replied quietly, not really wanting to talk about this.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:20 am

"Even those who are unimportant are important to someone."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:23 am

Olivia closed her eyes. "I know," she replied briefly, digging her nails into her palms behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:25 am

I stared at her, wondering why she was hiding it. Was it really that bad?
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:29 am

Olivia pulled her knees closer towards herself, seeming to curl up into a tiny little ball, as though she were trying to disappear altogether. She didn't like the feeling of Azure's eyes trained on her.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:36 am

"Fine." I closed my eyes, frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:39 am

"Sorry..." Olivia muttered, knowing that she had frustrated Azure. She just wanted to avoid this topic, really.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:48 am

"Ok then. So, what brings you to the library?" I gestured, frustrated but not going to push it.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:56 pm

"Just looking for something to read," Olivia replied, shrugging and gesturing to her book, thankful for the subject change.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

"Cool cool." I nodded, flipping through one of the books, laughing a bit at the ridiculous spells.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:28 pm

Olivia watched her for a second before tilting her head slightly to the side in confusion. "What's so funny?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:30 pm

"These spells, are so ridiculous!" I laughed, tossing the book down next to her, picking up another.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:36 pm

"Like what?" Olivia asked, not touching the book that had landed beside her. In fact, she was staring at it as though it would morph into a monster and attack her at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:42 pm

"They think they are so bad and dangerous, they really aren't, compared to what is out there." I shook my head, staring at these 'dangerous' spells. Pffft. I didn't notice Liv looking scared.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:46 pm

"Oh, uh, yeah. Okay," Olivia said as though she understood. Compared to what's out there? she repeated in her head, glancing at the dark magic books and seeming to curl up into an even tighter ball. That wasn't much of a comfort at all.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:54 pm

I looked up and noticed her looking like a fraidy cat. "Don't worry though, you'll probably never have to deal with it!" I added hastily.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:57 pm

"I don't know. Dark magic has a way of finding me," Olivia said, frowning and looking down.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:21 pm

"Haha, true." I grinned, setting the book down.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:25 pm

"Unfortunately," Olivia said, not returning Azure's smile.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:29 pm

I rolled my eyes. Dark magic wasn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:32 pm

Olivia frowned even more when Azure rolled her eyes at her and again looked down at the floor, playing with a loose thread on the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:34 pm

I checked my phone messages, groaning slightly when she got a message saying Kei was terrorizing the village again.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Olivia looked up, slightly curious. "What is it?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:17 pm

"My son has escaped and is terrorizing the village." I sighed and put the phone back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Livi's Favourite Place to Be
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next