Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Livi's Favourite Place to Be

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:22 pm

"Don't worry about it, everyone's really friendly here and totally willing to kick Valkyri a**." I said affably, checking the war maps.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:27 pm

"Um, good to know," Olivia said, glancing at the maps, but not really being able to tell what they were for, she looked down again.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:29 pm

"And we are winning, yes!" I grinned and clapped.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:32 pm

"Um... Yay...." Olivia replied, trying her best to be equally as enthusiastic but failing miserably. She didn't know what they were talking about anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:37 pm

"Yeah, anyway, wanna see something cool?" I asked. She liked books.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:41 pm

Olivia looked up and shrugged, not sure what to expect. "Um, sure, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:43 pm

"Come on." I waved her over to where I was, at a spiral walking case thing that went up quite a ways, pretty plants and stuff and little glowing pools of moon essence decorating the sides.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:51 pm

Olivia studied the staircase. She studied the staircase for a second--it was really pretty--before following it upwards with her eyes. "Where does it lead?" she asked, hesitantly stepping onto the first step.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:51 pm

"Up to the balcony and library." I pointed quite a ways up, walking up.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:59 pm

"Library?" That had obviously caught Olivia's attention and she followed Azure up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:01 pm

"I call it the book room that never ends, but others call it the Through the Ages library. It has EVERYTHING." I emphasized, not joking.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:13 pm

"Wow, sounds amazing," Olivia said, already fascinated even though she had yet to even see it.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:15 pm

"Yeah, if you like books." I nodded. We were halfway up the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:25 pm

"Which I do," Olivia said, a hint of a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:28 pm

"Yup. Almost there!" I said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Olivia smiled genuinely. "Yay," she said, with real enthusiasm this time.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:50 pm

We arrived at a landing, with massive intricate oak doors and an archway leading to a balcony. I opened the oak doors, revealing an enormous library that truly did go back through the ages, as it was really a massive hallway going on and on. People could get lost in here.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:55 pm

"Whoa," was all Olivia could manage to say when she saw it. She walked up to a nearby bookshelf and ran her hands along the spines of the books. "This is beautiful," she said, looking around at everything--the doors, the books, the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:12 pm

"Yup, got every book on every subject." I nodded. There were gorgeous drawings of animals and naturey stuff all over, and the floors were gorgeous wood, as was everything in this inn. There were plants everywhere of all different kinds and columns with symbols all over as well.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:18 pm

"Wow," Olivia said again. She could happily spend hours, even days, in a room like this. "There's fiction books too?" she asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:44 pm

"Oh yeah, lots." I nodded and went over to sit in a plushy armchair by a huge roaring fireplace, reading the new war reports.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:53 pm

"Yay," Olivia grinned again and began to read the spines of the books until she found something interesting. Then she plopped right down on the ground and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:04 pm

I hummed, writing various things down and reviewing stuff.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Olivia sat on the floor, perfectly content, and kept reading, forgetting where she was for a while.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:23 pm

I continued, more and more reports magically appearing. I wondered where my kids were for a moment, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Livi's Favourite Place to Be
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next