Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Livi's Favourite Place to Be

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:22 pm

"Cause these Valkyri are idiots, believing the urban legend that demons burn in the sunlight. Shadow is everywhere, the one thing we can get out with." She gestured at her shadow, which was larger than normal shadows, and more dark.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:24 pm

"Oh... That's not good... Them trying to burn you in the sunlight, I mean," Olivia said, glancing at Azure's shadow and biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:27 pm

"Its true, we don't like sunlight. Doesn't mean we're gonna burst into flames or sparkle like that twilight book." Zuri spoke some words at her shadow, in a different language, and it moved and started making a shadow portal.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Olivia didn't respond, distracted by the shadow portal. "What's that?" she asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:32 pm

"A portal back to.....Mystal I think. Possibly Demon Realms. Either way, out of this bright he*l."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:35 pm

"Here's hoping for Mystal..." Olivia muttered to herself, not sure she would enjoy the Demon Realms at all. She stepped tentatively closer to the portal.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:36 pm

"Go on." She gestured.

(which one? mystal or demon realms?)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:54 pm

(UMUMUMUMUMUM I DUNNO D:
I'm tired ;-; I can't make decisions :c)

Hesitantly, Olivia stepped through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Zuri watched.

(um um um um SOMEONE CHOOSE)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:09 am

(I STILL DUNNO ;-; )
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:58 am

(>.<)

They arrived at Mystal, which Zuri thought was a good thing. Livi might-well she wouldn't-like Demon Realms.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:00 am

(Sowwy D: )

Olivia breathed a sigh of relief as they appeared back at Mystal. She hadn't really wanted to see the Demon Realms and she'd never been more thankful to be back at Mystal in her life.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:02 am

(tis okay XD)

Zuri, now holding two sleeping kids, fidgeted a little.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:10 am

(Nu it's not D: )

Olivia looked over at Azure and frowned. "You okay?" she asked when she saw her fidgeting.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:14 am

(yes it is!)

"This is neutral territory, the Valkyri usually don't come here but.....Nordrassil was neutral too and they attacked." She muttered, hating that they were in the open like this.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:19 am

(*Sniffles* O-okay :c)
"They'll attack Mystal? For no reason at all?" Olivia had always considered Mystal a fairly safe place--not that it hadn't been attacked before--so this caught her off guard.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:22 am

(*huggles and offers tissue* IT IS)

"Haven't you noticed their justice's evil?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:23 am

(*Wipes nose*)

"It's just... There's so many innocent people here..." Olivia replied, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:24 am

(*offers trash can*)

"They're evil on the right side of the tracks, no one cares except for us." She said bitterly, hating the Valkyri for a number of reasons.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:41 am

(*Throws tissue out*)

"Nobody cares?" Olivia echoed, frowning. "But if they hurt innocent people..." She shook her head, realizing she was talking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:43 am

(*snuggles*)

"See they're protected by the good kingdoms who think us demons are the problem...." She said, even more bitter than before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Livi's Favourite Place to Be
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14