Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Livi's Favourite Place to Be

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Olivia looked startled when she went temporarily blind. She was relieved for a moment when she could see again, but that vanished into pure shock when she saw all of the ghosts. "Are they.... Ghosts?" she asked, as though she were scared to say the world. Why could she see them? That wasn't normal...
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:20 pm

"Yeah, I asked Mr. Boyd if he could give you the sight and he complied." I said cheerfully, grabbing her and leading her through the graveyard to the throng of the ghosts, all of them shouting and dancing, doing whatever they wanted. They were all very important powerful witches and wizards, soceresses and sorcerers, warlocks, etc. They all shouted hi. The kids were dancing with them, giggling and laughing as the ghosts levitated them.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:06 pm

"But how did... Okay..." Olivia sighed, deciding not to ask. It was strange being able to see all of the ghosts. They all looked so happy, and in a way, it was a bit strange. Olivia had never imagined being dead like this, but it made her smile. She followed behind Azure, waving shyly to everyone that shouted a hello.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:11 pm

We made our way through the party, smiling and saying hi and collecting the kids, headed to the portals. There were four of them. A golden ring with wings and blinding light inside of it, a mirage o colors held by the elements, one that was green and held in a circles root, and a black one of blood red and black.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Olivia stared at the portals as they approached. "What're those?" she asked, also wondering why they were standing in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:17 pm

"Portals to the different realms." I steered her in front of the green one as the kids jumped through.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:19 pm

"Um... O-okay..." Olivia said, following the kids through the green one. She had thought that they'd be staying there, at least she'd been hoping they would. She liked it there.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:22 pm

"Go on, it's safe!" I encouraged, gesturing to the green one.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:51 am

Olivia just nodded, wrapping her arms around herself again and going through the portal. It'd been a long time since she'd had to use anything similar to a teleporter to go anywhere, so this was pretty strange for her.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:55 am

She arrived in a very pretty grove surrounded by trees ndgreenery, a pretty stone inn a little ways in front with a large clear pink watered pond behind it. If you looked up, you would see giant tree roots of the world tree Nordrassil. This was marred by the sounds of distant cannon fire and the smoke on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:00 am

Olivia looked around. It was pretty here, she decided, although the sounds of cannon fire and smoke made her nervous. She stood there and waited to see where she was supposed to go. Hopefully away from the sounds and smoke.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:05 am

The kids ran off and were Hugging a woman who bore some resemblance to azure except she was violet in the hair and eyes, her myst clinging to her protectively. She was by the inn and there were a lot of armed people running around. I hid behind Livi, not wanting to go near her.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:10 am

Olivia glanced between the woman and Azure. She didn't know why Azure was hiding behind her. It wasn't exactly the best hiding place considering the fact that Azure, like pretty much everyone else at Mystal, was taller than her. "Is that your mom?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:21 am

"Unfortunately." I winced as one of the army captains noticed me and made his way over. "Zuri they got through the western side the dryads are in panic their destroying the plants and the animals are on chaos." I sighed. "How many times do I have to tell you blow them up?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:23 am

"She doesn't seem so bad..." Olivia said. The kids didn't seem to mind her at least, as they were hugging her. She glanced at the army captain and then back to Azure, wondering what was going on and not liking the sounds of it.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:31 am

"My lady, if we are to gain peace..." The captain started and I took out some Advil, getting a headache. "Valkryi never want peace unless you become enemies with us. They don't deal with neutralizes very well.". I sighed, when a Valkyri with a very big knife landed in front of Livi and tried to attack her.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:35 am

Olivia leaped back when the knife landed in front of her and began to back away from the Valkyri. "Please don't attack me..." she said softly, looking to Azure for help and making a tiny ball of light in her hands in preparation to have to use her magic.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:42 am

The Valkyri grInned and got blaste back, gaping hole in it's middle section as I ha shot him with the captain's rocket hand gun. My myst finished him off and I put the gun back in its holster. He stared in shock. "I'd go check the northern side." I said pleasantly, examining my nails." "I....I'll go prepare the explosives ma'am!" He stammered and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:47 am

Olivia watched the Valkyri was killed. She looked down, taking a few deep breaths, then she looked up again. Had she known there was some sort of war going on here, she wouldn't have agreed to come.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:52 pm

"Sorry bout that." I said apologetically, guiding her to the inn, where it was being guarded by Ysera's dragons, or the Aspect of the Green Dragonflight, who were earth and the Emerald Dream.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:58 pm

"It's... It's okay..." Olivia said, even though the experience had left her spooked. She clutched her necklace so tightly that her knuckles turned white and followed Azure into the inn.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:01 pm

"It'll be fine. And this is supposed to be a neutral zone, the Valkyri broke the neutrality treaty. I looked for the kids but mom must've taken them for a dragon ride.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Olivia nodded again. "A dragon ride?" she repeated, just for the sake of changing topics.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:15 pm

"Yeah, some of the dragons are really nice, well, all of them are really. If you don't make them mad." I said cheerfully and waved back and some kids who were playing amidst all of the swords and war preparations.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:21 pm

"Oh, that's cool," Olivia said, nodding and looking around. She gave a small, shy smile to the kids, then looked at the ground again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Livi's Favourite Place to Be
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next