Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, I think it's interesting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:27 pm

I sighed, feeling like Conan would call me crazy. "He's right in front of you Kei. Except you can't see him. He's very......intimate with Aunt Muse." I winced at the language and felt compelled to tell Ty to knock it off, but I didn't.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:29 pm

"I.." He frowned at the last part, confused. He also didn't really want to hear anymore
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Lovin wrote:
One of the ghosts, who was a good friend of mine, Tyler, glared at Conan and walked over. He was one of the very few who actually knew how to become physical for a second, and he timed it very carefully. I saw. "Wait Ty no...!!!" He ran up to Conan and a embodied human hand appeared and hit Conan square in the jaw while I watched in horror.
((*Gaspeth*
Sabrina's dead brother's name was Tyler. *Nods*))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:32 pm

I sighed, getting up and feeling miserable. "Just shut up Ty.....you know this happens to me every time.....yeah I know.....I don't get this upset......cause its Conan." My shoulders hunched.

(zomg, can he be sabrina's tyler for epicness!?)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Conan frowned, watching her. Just maybe she wasn't insane?
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:37 pm

((Maybe...he doesn't seem like he'd be Sabrina's Tyler, though, by the way he's acting...))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 pm

(*shrugs* best friends do what best friend guys do I suppose maybe)

I ignored the rest of them and stared at Conan, prepared for whatever he was gonna throw at me.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:42 pm

((I meant the 'intimate' part. Tyler had a fiancée, so, yeah...never mind. *Goes back to lurking*))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:43 pm

He sighed "You're telling the truth, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:45 pm

(what?! OH NO not that!!! he was calling Muse a number of bad words and I've heard it said like that so thats what I did yeah)

I stared at him, surprised he said that. Out of all the things I was prepared for, this was so not it. "Yeah." I said softly after a moment of staring.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:46 pm

Conan really shouldn't have been surprised, weirder things had happened
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:49 pm

((Oh, okay...then yeah...sure, I guess.))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:21 pm

(lol yeah won't use that again)

I toed the carpet, fiddling with my necklace nervously.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:27 pm

"I'm sorry.." He said after a few minutes "For getting mad.."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:31 pm

"Its fine......people have done worse to me....." I rubbed my covered arms, where hideous wounds still were healing.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 pm

"What do you mean?" He walked over
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:35 pm

"....Nothing...." I was lying. I was a terrible liar, mostly cause I turned pink. I started backing up but tripped into the couch. I wrapped my green jacket around myself.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:37 pm

"Em... please tell me.." He walked over, sitting next to her. He wouldn't make her show him
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:05 pm

"I.....its just.....so embarrassing......that pe-eople would ac...actually do this...." She stuttered, crying now.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:10 pm

"I'm sorry.." He mumbled, sort of wanting to go kick their a*ses
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:15 pm

Ashamed, I took off my jacket, showing my black tee shirt and the hideous knife wounds, some still bleeding from earlier. This was why I never wore my tee shirts and tanks without a jacket.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:16 pm

He stared, horrified

"Who did this?" He asked, kind of hoping it was other people. It'd be worse if she had done it to herself
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:26 pm

"Some.....students...." I sniffled.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:29 pm

"Which ones?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:38 pm

"Some first years......all of them.....they're in my classes......they tease me a lot.....about being crazy......but I'm not......but no one believes me.....do you believe me?" I looked up at him with big eyes, half hidden in my hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, I think it's interesting
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Library-
Jump to: