Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time Travelling?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Time Travelling? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:10 am

"This is so damn stupid," Nessa continued to mutter, her usually intelligent way of speaking abandoned in place of cursing out of frustration. "This is your fault, you know," she said to Keira.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:13 am

Keira still didn't reply, just stared in that creepy fashion of hers.. and then managed to poop her pants on purpose, knowing Nessa would have to be the one to change her
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:16 am

"You little brat..." Nessa glared at Keira and shook her head. "You know what? I don't know how to change a diaper and since you can't help me, it looks like you'll be enjoying diaper rash until I find someone that'll do it for me."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:17 am

Keira glared again and then after a minute started crying and screaming at the top of her tiny lungs
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:19 am

Nessa growled in anger, the loud noise physically painful to her. "Shut the hell up!" she exclaimed. "I don't even have any damn diapers in the first place!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:21 am

The screaming just got louder
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:25 am

"Shut up!" Nessa tried her best to cover her sensitive ears and block out the sound. "What do you even want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:25 am

She just kept screamed, face red from being so loud
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:33 am

Nessa made a loud noise of frustration, then grabbed a kid who had been staring in her direction thanks to Keira's loud cried by the front of the shirt. "Fix her," she said, handing him Keira.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:36 am

At that moment Jasper appeared, sighing And taking the Keira away from the boy. Keira instantly stopped, staring at Jasper. "Blanchard. I'm sure this'll be a common thing in the future thanks to your incompetence"

(Say nessa already met him)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:39 am

"It's hardly my fault that, for some reason completely beyond me, you thought that I'd be the best person to raise a baby," she growled, glaring at him. She didn't like him calling her incompetent, even though she knew good and well that she was when it came to children. With no younger siblings or cousins or even kids in the neighborhood, she'd never really had to be around anyone much younger than her. She balled her hands into fists.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:41 am

"We knew you'd be terrible, it's simply your punishment and you should be thankful this is all that we've done. We could have erased you from the timeline, you'd be worse than dead. You would've never existed, if someone asked... Malachi, for instance, if he'd seen you he'd be left to wonder who you were."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:48 am

Nessa glared at him for a long time before spitting in his direction and taking the baby back. "Great, so how do you change a diaper." She hated asking for help, and preferred just demanding people to do whatever it was she couldn't do for her, or figuring it out for herself. But in this situation, she didn't feel like she had any choice. And she hated it.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:52 am

He rolled his eye "Try a baby book" He made one poof into existance
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:55 am

Nessa took the baby book and examined it. Not wanting to admit that she didn't even know the stupid things existed, she merely rolled her eyes. "Of course. Why didn't I think of that?" she asked flatly.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:57 am

"Because you're stupid" He handed Keira back to Nessa and disappeared. Keira promptly started wailing
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:59 am

Nessa resisted the urge to throw the book at his face. She hated being called any form of the word stupid, as much as she hated feeling so clueless. "Why can't you just change your own goddamn diaper?" she grumbled, opening the book.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:00 am

(I think that question might prove stupidity XD)

She cried louder
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:27 pm

(Haha, Nessa knows why Keira can't, she's just extremely frustrated xD She is very intelligent, which is why it's pissing her off so much to not understand how to do something and ask for help :p)

"I'm gonna change your diaper! Just shut up for a second, would you?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:36 pm

(I know, it's just amusing XD)

She glared, making a point of screaming
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:55 pm

(Glad you're amused xD)

"Listen, I'm trying to do something for your own good, so the least you can do is stop screaming for five seconds," Nessa growled, the screaming was causing her physical pain, and left her feeling slightly disoriented.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:01 pm

The crying still didn't stop

(I feel like being raised by Nessa should change her personality for the worse)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:08 pm

"I know you can understand me," Nessa growled, taking Keira inside the school. "Now stop your goddamn crying so I can change your shitty diaper."

(Sounds about right xD)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:09 pm

(Hahaha this should be fun)

Keira considered biting Nessa
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:18 pm

(Very xD)

Nessa glared at the baby. "And whatever it is you're thinking of doing? Don't even try it." With help from the baby book, she managed to change Keira's diaper. "Happy now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Travelling?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next