Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to Christen This Badboy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Time to Christen This Badboy Empty
PostSubject: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Bri sat in her alchemy room, writing furiously on a piece of paper. She had just gotten a very good idea, but was very tired, as she had been in there all day, and hadn't eaten a thing.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:18 pm

Cal brought up some chocolate cake, made by his aunt, who also happened to be Alex's mother, who had just left. He also brought up forks and paper plates. He knocked on Bri's alchemy room's door.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:22 pm

"What?!" Sabrina screamed, throwing her pen at the wall. She took a deep breath and rubbed her temples, resting her elbows on the table. "Sorry. Come in."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Cal jumped, almost falling down the stairs, but walked in and set the cake down on the floor since the room was a mess. "So uh, chocolate cake?"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:30 pm

"I can't eat too much chocolate," Sabrina grumbled, staring up at Cal. She looked terrible from lack of food and sleep. "But thanks, honey."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:36 pm

"You look....hungry and tired......okay I'll go get chicken soup, by the way we have a crock pot full of it." He turned to go get some.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:39 pm

"Stop!" Sabrina commanded. "I'm fine," she said. That was basically her motto, and she was surprised that Cal wasn't sick of those two words by now. "Just stay with me...."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Cal would never say this, but she seemed bossy. But he did, going to sit on the floor. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Sabrina looked down at him and smiled weakly. "Hi," she said, petting his hair.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:50 pm

"....I feel like a puppy that was punished then being rewarded." He grumbled teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:51 pm

"What a cute puppy," Sabrina muttered, and turned back to her paper. She sighed, realizing she had thrown her pen at the door. Idiot, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:59 pm

He gave her one he had in his shirt pocket. "What, I'm not hot?"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:03 pm

"Well yes, but...," Sabrina paused, taking the pen and nodding a thank you. "Are we really having this argument? Yes, Cal, you are hot. You are every possible synonym of the word handsome, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:05 pm

"I guess so and okay fine I'll stop it." He shrugged, craning his neck to see what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:06 pm

"Good boy." Sabrina kissed his forehead, then sighed. "I forgot what I was writing." She sighed, angry with herself.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:08 pm

"What was it?"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:12 pm

"Um...oh yeah!" Sabrina grinned. "An idea of a new kind of staff-wand-thing I had. Let me just..." she trailed off, scribbling on the paper. A minute later, she said, "See?" and held up the paper to them. Under her messy words she had drawn a picture of the staff-wand-thing. it seemed to be made of wood, and the tip had a raindrop shape, similar to the end of a paint brush. It also had intricate (yet sloppy in this case) designs going down.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:19 pm

He studied it, smiling. "I love that, its gorgeous."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:23 pm

"Thank you," Sabrina said. "I have this cool idea for a power to give it, but it would take a lot of alchemy to accomplish it. That's what I've been doing all this time--experimenting." She petted Cal's hair again absently. "I wanna give it the power of color. That's why it looks like a paintbrush. I was thinking you could change the color of anything with it." She went silently, in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:26 pm

"Sounds awesome, and a fun prank." Not that Cal would do anything like that. He was thinking more of Kayden who came over at times to hang with PJ.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:28 pm

"Yeah...," Sabrina said, starting to stroke Cal's forehead. She had no idea what she was doing, really, and was still thinking.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:36 pm

Cal felt like a bunny or a puppy-he didn't know which. It felt right and wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:40 pm

Sabrina blinked and jerked her hand away. "Sorry...," she mumbled, laying her head down on the table. She was asleep and snoring in two seconds.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:00 am

"Its fine...." He got up and picked her up, heading to her bedroom. Since the twins had their own rooms and Bri was rather shy, sometimes they didn't sleep in the same bed and he took the guest room or sometimes the couch.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:24 pm

((Aw Cal))

Sabrina wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled up to Cal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Christen This Badboy   Time to Christen This Badboy Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to Christen This Badboy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next