Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time Travelling?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Time Travelling? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:19 pm

She did stop crying for a point, yet continued to stare
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:25 pm

"Thank god," Nessa muttered, more thankful for the silence than she ever thought she'd be. Her ears were still ringing.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:26 pm

After a minute Keira just bit her hand
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:37 pm

Nessa pulled her hand away and made her claws appear, almost slicing at Keira before stopping and deciding that another visit from what's-his-face to chastise her wasn't worth it.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:37 pm

Keira was smiling
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:43 pm

"Oh, well I'm glad you find that entertaining," Nessa growled and wondered if she'd be able to leave the kid somewhere for even just a little while.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:51 pm

sHE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO, OF COURSE
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:54 pm

(Was the caps lock necessary? xD)

"Most parents can get a babysitter for their bratty little children. Most parents actually get to prepare for having a child. I just get stuck with this thing." Nessa walked to the commons and violently shoved a kid off the couch so she could sit down. "I really fcking hate kids."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:56 pm

(it was an accident XD)

Keira was silent, not happy with this either.. but then again, she was still in pain
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:58 pm

(Haha xD)

"Great, now go to sleep or do whatever you do," Nessa said, picking up the tv remote and beginning to look through the channels. She didn't usually watch a lot of tv, but she figured attempting to read A Midsummer Night's Dream would be useless and Keira.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:07 pm

Keira kept staring, maybe Nessa should read the book and find out she had to put effort into getting her to go to sleep
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:09 pm

"Do you do anything other than stare?" Nessa asked. She wasn't going to read the book, pretty sure that Keira would find a way to ruin it.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:12 pm

Keira seemed to nod and then she was crying again
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:14 pm

"Oh for godsakes, what's wrong now?" Nessa growled, covering her ears again.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Keira stopped, nothing actually wrong
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:28 pm

Nessa sighed and leaned her head up against the back of the couch. "This is going to be just bunches of fun, isn't it?" she asked no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:29 pm

No one answered, of course
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:41 pm

"I would say that I may as well make the best of this, however I've never been too much of an optimist." Now that the initial annoyance was beginning to wear off, she once again hid her anger behind a cool facade.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Keira was tempted to annoy her again
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:29 pm

Nessa turned her attention away from the kid. Now that the calm facade that she so often hid behind once again set in, it was unlikely to faulter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Travelling?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: