Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time Travelling?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Time Travelling? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:59 pm

Nessa sighed, looking around. This was just an big inconvenience in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:02 pm

After a minute the top closed off and the bottom opened up, both of them falling out. Keira landed on her feet, looking up just in time to see her pencils had fallen out of her bag again and were now lost in the time drift. Again.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Nessa landed easily on her feet with animal-like grace, and stood up. "Now, care to explain where it is we are?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:06 pm

"Are you going to thrown a tantrum this time, Blanchard?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:11 pm

"I don't throw tantrums, kid, sorry to break it to you," Nessa said. Even when angry, she managed to maintain a completely calm expression. Very few people had actually seen her genuinely angry.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:15 pm

"Tantrum isn't a proper term, but you tend to get really pissed at me. One time you almost killed me." She shrugged, already walking. It was impossible for Nessa to get out by herself "But we're about 600 years in the past."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:21 pm

"Well, where you force me into inconvenient situations sure as this, I can understand why I would be unhappy with you," Nessa said. Knowing she didn't have much of an option, she followed Keira. "And why on earth would you go 600 years in the past?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:25 pm

"I'm not the one who decided to take you along, you refuse to listen when I say you should leave." She heard fighting and went towards it "I have to write about it"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:27 pm

"And perhaps had you explained what you were doing, I would have left."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:30 pm

"I'm not allowed to tell you things, but now I must."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:58 pm

"Go on and explain then," Nessa said, crossing her arms and looking at Keira expectantly. She hated being left in the dark.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:04 pm

"There's really not much to explain, but I will." She stopped working, turning to face Nessa "I'm not human, though I appear to be. I'm a Traveler and travel I must. I must complete as much of the Univertorium as I can and pass it on when my time is up. The Elders seem insistent on me meeting you and taking you to the past. Sometimes you're willing, but it usually happens the way it just did. I've had to explain all to you multiple times and it's getting irritating"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:25 pm

"Of course you are." Nessa rolled her eyes. "So in other words, I'm stuck with you, and I'm stuck coming here." She appeared very unimpressed with this.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:25 pm

"Not exactly, every time I went back in time with you it's been in the future. It's not that "future me" is going to approach you, you'll never come here again in your future. By bringing you here now, three weeks earlier than it should've happened, I've changed the timeline. I've brought destiny to you faster than I should have and soon we'll have to face it. After I've added to the Univertorium"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:02 am

"Either way, I have to come here with you some point in my life, don't I?" Nessa ran a hand through her hair. "Now, what are we doing here and how long do I have to stay?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:06 am

"Unless I can convince the elders it's a terrible idea, yes." She nodded, reaching into her bag and pulling out her book "We have to stay here until I finish chapter 914, but we mess things up before then and The Elders summon us."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:28 pm

"It is a terrible idea. Surely it can't be too difficult to convince them of such." She looked at the book. "And how long is that expected to take?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:00 pm

"It's very difficult. Once they've chosen a punishment they will almost never change their minds." She flipped the book open, checking where she had left off "Not too long"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:19 pm

"A punishment? Is that what this is?" Nessa asked, leaning up against a wall, bored.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:38 pm

"No, we're going to be punished"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:44 pm

"If I'm not mistaken, we haven't done anything wrong."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:53 pm

"We will"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:06 pm

"And how are we going to go about that?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:57 pm

"It varies... you usually get pissed off and kill someone important, though."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Nessa almost smiled. "Sounds like something I would do," she said, taking it as permission to do so. After all, who was she to argue with what was meant to happen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Travelling?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next