Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time Travelling?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Keira had packed up the huge and incredibly heavy book in her bag, somehow still able to lift it. Knowing her she probably charmed it to be light as a feather. She had even remembered to pack pencils this time, not wanting to get stuck using another quill pen since she hated those things. She reached into her bag to take something out
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:27 pm

Nessa was perched on the lowest branch of a tree, flipping through a book filled with highlighted passages and things written in pen.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:29 pm

Keira was too busy to notice Nessa, turning on the strange object. It projected a holegraph up all around her, making it seem like she was in a study belonging to some sort of adventurer
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:34 pm

Nessa glanced up, raising an eyebrow at Keira. "It's a large forest, and all I ask for is a little peace and quiet now and again," she muttered to herself before speaking up. "If you wouldn't mind, I believe I was here first."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:39 pm

She reached to pick something up off the desk and the moment it was in her hand it became real. She shoved it into her bag "Yes, I saw and you're simply reading. Frivolous acts such as that can be done anywhere"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Nessa raised an eyebrow, her cool facade not wavering. "And I'm sure that whatever it is you're doing can be done elsewhere." She stood up, tucking her book under her arm so that the title -- Macbeth -- could be read. "Besides, no matter your views on what I'm doing are, I was still here first, so it would be most courteous of you to leave."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:46 pm

"It cannot be done elsewhere, Nessa." It was best not to know why Keira knew her name "I would say you know this, but you don't. I haven't explained it yet."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:52 pm

"Hm, it seems you know my name, but I don't know yours. I'd appreciate it greatly if you explained whatever it is you're going to," Nessa stated. She didn't like it when people she didn't know knew who she was.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:56 pm

"Oh, but you do, Blanchard. Just not yet, you weren't supposed to meet me right now, but I suppose this is what happens when I change my mind about things I've already done." She shrugged, picking something else up. This time it was a strange fruit that no longer grew and had probably been kidnapped from the past. She took a bite out of it and wrinkled her nose before speaking again "If I told you I'd have to bring you along sooner than I should and that'd mess up the time line. PLus, you'd be even more of a brat about it."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:07 pm

"I suggest you stop speaking in such vague terms and explain thoroughly, before you don't have the chance to explain at all," Nessa said, taking a predatory step forward and allowing her eyes -- all of them, the irises, pupils, and whites -- to turn a deep blood red. She had very little patience for beating around the bush.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:18 pm

"Your eyes haven't scared me for two months, Blanchard.. Not that you even remember those two months which is an incredible stroke of good luck since you did threaten to kill me if I spoke like this again"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:24 pm

"Who or what are you?" Nessa asked. Though her cool expression didn't faulter, she genuinely did not like the fact that this girl, whoever she was, knew too much about her for Nessa's liking. "Some sort of stalker, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:28 pm

She ignored the first question, tossing the fruit back onto the desk. It turned back into a hologram "No, not at all. We did discuss this the first time we met, though you weren't supposed to find out for another three weeks."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:49 pm

"It's a shame that we're meeting now instead of two weeks from now then, isn't it?" Nessa asked. She was getting incredibly annoyed with this girl and why she kept mentioning things about the future.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:59 pm

"I wish I didn't have to meet you at all, but every time I try to make it so I didn't I just meet you sooner. Hell, one time I managed to meet you when you were a toddler. Which was weird and it felt really odd being near you."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:06 pm

"Why am I still talking to you," Nessa said after a pause, realizing she was making no progress. "And I'd prefer you stay far away from me, toddler or otherwise."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:14 pm

"I try to stay away from you, I've tried to make it so we never meet and it never accomplishes anything. I've no clue what force demands I... no, I probably shouldn't mention that either."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:18 pm

"If you don't mind, I'm going to go back to my book, as it seems you're unwilling to elaborate on anything you're saying," Nessa said, gesturing to the Shakespeare play she was holding and going back to her tree.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:27 pm

"It's not that I don't want to, it's just I'd rather not get shipped off to a different school... which, now that I think about it, would be a great thing"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:38 pm

"Of course," Nessa said, not at all listening as she sat back down to read about MacBeth killing the king.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:40 pm

"I'd advise you leave before I do what must be done, I'd hate to have to deal with you as you throw another tantrum about it"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:45 pm

Nessa merely shook her head and kept her eyes on her book. "I'll stay here, right where I please."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:48 pm

"Then I hope you enjoy the trip" With that she cast the spell and they got sucked into the vortex that appeared beneath them
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Nessa appeared oddly calm as they were sucked into the vortex, however she did shoot Keira a scowl. "Where is this taking us?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:52 pm

"You'll say." She was dipping her hand into the whirrling mass of purple and yellow around and below them, glancing up as the view of the forest vanished and was replaced with darkness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time Travelling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travelling?   Time Travelling? Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Travelling?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next