Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All plot ideas check in here please

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:41 pm

"So, out of all the things in the world to be scared of, and you pick needles?" Mal joked once he had helped her back up and returned to her seat.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Scar gulped, looking queasy. "It's not funny..." She gripped the table with a death grip, reluctantly saying, "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:50 pm

"Says the girl that poked a sleeping dragon, yet can't handle a needle," Mal shot her a grin. "I'm just teasing."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:52 pm

"@sshole." She growled, shaking her head. She couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:56 pm

Mal grinned. "Aw, come on, you love me!" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:58 pm

"Well, certainly, just like I love butter. Which I don't." Scar didnt like butter.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:01 am

"I'm offended!" Mal said, pouting.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:04 am

"Aw, fine, pouty face joker. I like you like I like twizzlers." Scar really liked twizzlers.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:06 am

"I take it you like twizzlers?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:13 am

"Of course I do! They're red!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:16 am

"Great! In that case, I'm flattered!"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:17 am

"...ok yay. I think." Scar shrugged, not noticing her arm was now slowly healing itself.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:22 am

Mal glanced down at her arm and raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Your arm looks a lot better already," he stated.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:28 am

"Uh huh." Scar tried not to wince, this process hurt like hell, drinking more rum.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:30 am

"You okay?" Mal asked, seeing her expression.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:36 pm

"Well, this healing process hurts like hell, otherwise, great!" Scar said, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:42 pm

"The eye roll was unappreciated," Mal said, shaking his head at her. "On the bright side, it'll be better soon?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:05 pm

"Yup. Until she shoots me in a few hours." She had threatened to do just that.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:27 pm

"You're grandmother? Why would she shoot you?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:11 pm

"She's not my grandmother, they are engaged. My mom's mom lives in Nordrassil I think, and my other one-good question." Scar frowned. "She's grandad's 22 year old Barbie girlfriend who thinks she can rule MY kingdom. And hence the fighting."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:59 pm

"Fine, step-grandmother. It's just kind of a mouthful is all," Mal replied, giving her a grin. "Didn't answer my question though. Why'd she shoot you? I mean, I can see why you'd shoot her, but vice versa?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:02 pm

"Cause I told her flat-out hell no when she asked to have her own crown and be named Queen. When its MY kingdom, MY castle, MY throne room, etc." Scar glared at the table, eyes slitted.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:19 pm

"Bit extreme to shoot someone over that... Then again, I guess people have done crazier just for a crown."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:22 pm

"Oh no. She's a bimbo Barbie b*tch is what she is and this has been going on for a month, making me want to jump off a cliff or drink poison that actually kills me." Scar groaned.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:23 pm

"Yeah, but keep in mind that if you kill yourself, it's kind of more of a victory for her. Seeing that she'd probably be able to take your crown and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All plot ideas check in here please
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next