Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All plot ideas check in here please

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:49 am

"Mal, its only a small cut, you big baby, sides I would cut myself but it doesn't work that way, she's tricking us and only your human blood will work." Scar finally found it, brandishing it.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:51 am

"I hate perfume..." Mal grumbled, knowing he had no choice. "It better only be a small cut."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:58 am

"Of course!" Scar said brightly, swimming over to cut him on the arm, only a few centimeters....but of course she didn't know human's skin was thinner than hers, so it cut more easily....into a inch and a half cut.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:59 am

"Geez! That's not small!" Mal winced in pain as she cut his arm.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:04 am

"Sorry, I forgot!" Scar winced apologetically, then started to swish the blood around in the uncalm sea, which got angry real fast.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:08 am

"That hurt." Mal pouted. The large amount of perfume was making the cut sting.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:29 am

"Yeah, sorry about that." Scar said, as the twenty foot waves and the shrieking yells started. "NOOOO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A rather shrilly, girly voice was screaming, sounding outraged. Scar grinned even as the waves crashed over their heads.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:32 am

"This better be a sign that we're getting out of here soon," Mal said, coughing as more perfume got in his mouth and eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:37 am

"I'm sure it is." Scar said just as the voice shrieked again. "YOU BICH WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY LOVELY PEEEEERFUME!" Scar winced. "Dam, I forgot how shrill she was." Which earned them getting dunked some more. A whirlpool started nearby, sucking all of the ocean and its contents-them-into it.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:39 am

Mal winced at her shrill voice and then glanced at the whirlpool. "If I wind up dead instead...." he muttered as they began to get dragged towards it.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:43 am

Scar looked unnerved at the whirlpool. "Sht, of course that bich does that..." Another one of Scar's unheard of fears.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:52 am

"If this whirlpool kills us, I hope that no one ever mentions that I died drowning in perfume," Mal muttered, knowing it was useless to try and swim away from the whirlpool.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:58 am

"I know she's trying to kill me, she knows me too well." Unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:59 am

"But why am I involved in this?!"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:06 am

"Like I said, no clue!" Scar yelled as the whirlpool sneaked up on them and swallowed them. Inside the whirlpool was a dark tube going down with lots of perfume water; and tons of needles prodding into Scar's skin. Mal could see them but they didn't affect him. Scar screamed and thrashed, terrified.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:09 am

"For godsakes, this just gets better and better," Mal grumbled when he saw the needles. He didn't know how to calm Scar down.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:14 am

Considering Mal was also immune to the perfume so he could breathe, Scar had swallowed too much of it and got it in her lungs just as they hit the floor hard in a concrete bunker filled with bottles upon bottles of perfume. Scar coughed up tons of it, plus black blood.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:23 am

Mal stood up, glad to be out of the ocean of perfume. "God, I smell like a girl," he grumbled, making a face. He noticed Scar coughing and hurried over to her. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:31 am

"And here I thought you were a smart boy!" Susan glared at him. She was a petite brunette, with green eyes which were very pissed off, glowing, her vampire fangs out and showing. She reeked of perfume. Scar nodded, bleeding everywhere from puncture wounds.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:40 am

"And I'm not because I don't like perfume in ocean sized amounts? Call me crazy, but I think that might be a normal response," Mal retorted, glaring right back at Susan before turning back to Scar. "You sure? You don't look okay..."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:47 am

Susan appeared to be trying to control her anger, she was tempted to bite him. "PERFUME IS A PERFECTLY NICE THING!" She hissed. Scar rolled her eyes and stuck her bloody tongue out at Susan; it appeared she had almost bit it off from the needles. "Jsut ftine fank vu."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:54 am

"In small amounts, sure," Mal said with a shrug. He probably should've been concerned over the fact that she was a vampire and was not happy with him, but thinking before he spoke wasn't always Mal's strong point. Besides, her obsession with perfume was making it difficult for Mal to take her seriously.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:18 am

Susan was rather hungry, and his cut wasn't making it any better, her fangs getting longer. "And in big amounts it covers the smell of rotting flesh and dead, drained bodies!" She retorted, coming closer to him. When it came to her self-control, she had very little.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:00 am

Now she was too close for Mal's comfort and he took a few steps back, holding them up in innocence. "Hey, I'm just saying, so does air freshener," he said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:59 pm

Susan made a face. "I like fresh air thank you it does not need to be scented!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

All plot ideas check in here please
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next