Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All plot ideas check in here please

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

All plot ideas check in here please Empty
PostSubject: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Scar was eating cookies on the table while tending to her cut-up arm.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Mal walked in and stole a cookie from Scar. "What happened to your arm?" he asked while nibbling on the cookie.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Scar poured straight alcohol on all the cuts; it appeared as if someone tried hacking it off. "Got in a fight." She munched on cookies and rum, a bottle of Advil on the table beside her, empty.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:09 pm

"Geez, what was it over? That's no little cut," Mal said, taking another cookie.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:12 pm

Scar pokes at her bone, wincing. "Oh...it was with my step-grandmother/bimbo b*tch."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:13 pm

"... Geez, she must not be all that old for a grandmother if she managed to do that," Mal stated, raising his eyebrows at the cut and sitting down across from Scar.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:18 pm

"She's only a few years older than me. Grandad is engaged to her, unfortunately it's lasting longer than usual." Scar poured more alcohol on the cut, clenching her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:22 pm

"... That's weird..." Mal stated, watching Scar pour the alcohol on the cut. "Maybe you should go see a doctor or something..."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:32 pm

"And he's millions of years old, immortal blah blah blah. The problem is she thinks she can rule the kingdom, blah blah, hence the fight." Scar giggled. "And say what?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:42 pm

"You know, a doctor? People professionally trained to treat wounds and illnesses and stuff?" Mal asked, surprised that she didn't know what a doctor was. Actually, he was a lot more than surprised, since to him a doctor was common knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:45 pm

"..I know what a doctor is, but seriously what the hell would I say? Oh hello I just need my arm fixed, no I do not need surgery oh yeah my blood is black and yeah not completely human either!" Scar said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:52 pm

"Hey, I didn't know." Mal held up his hands in innocence. "There are magical doctors, though."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:56 pm

"That aren't crappy?" Scar raised her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:58 pm

"Well, I don't really know any..." Mal didn't go to the doctor all that often, especially not since his sister had healing magic. There was really no need most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:01 pm

"Uh huh. I think I'll pass." Scar sighed, pouring another bottle of alcohol on it.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:07 pm

"Are you sure dumping alcohol on it is gonna help?" Mal asked, having his doubts.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:09 pm

"I dunno, it's supposed to sterilize it right? Cause she used a lovely rusty sword..." Scar grimaced, having no clue about healing.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:12 pm

"... I don't think alcohol's gonna help..." Mal said. He didn't know all that much about healing himself, other than the basics.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:14 pm

"Oh." Scar tossed the five bottles in the trash, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:19 pm

"Besides, I think that you need some sort of shot or something when you get cut by a rusty stuff," Mal said, thinking he should have paid better attention when people talked about this kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:22 pm

Scar turned pale. "Sssssssshot?!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:25 pm

"Like a needle?" Mal said, shrugging. He, fortunately, had no issues with hospitals or needles, so he didn't think much of it.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:26 pm

"Oh devil." She passed out cold, falling backwards.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:30 pm

"Geez!" Mal exclaimed, getting out of his chair and going over to her to help her out. "Guess someone's not a far of needles."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:39 pm

Scar woke up, scared. "Nuneedles." She muttered, for once accepting the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please Empty

Back to top Go down

All plot ideas check in here please
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next