Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All plot ideas check in here please

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:32 pm

"Says the girl who just dunked us into an ocean of perfume. Why was I involved in this, by the way?" Mal asked, still not understanding that part.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:00 pm

"....Because you were there." Susan thought that was a good enough reason.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:26 pm

"You're right, that's a great reason for kidnapping and attempted murder," Mal said sarcastically. He was getting tired of this and just wanted to go home.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:36 pm

"Attempted murder is legal in Demon Realms." Susan said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:17 pm

"It's not where I come from," Nal replied, mimicking her tone.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:49 pm

"Right, you come from Earth." Susan made a face.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:09 pm

"You say that like we're not on earth right now or something," Mal replied, raising his eyebrows in suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:14 pm

Susan smiled innocently. "I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:00 pm

Mal, for once, was in no mood for games and riddles. He shook his head. "Look, if it's all the same to you, can we just go back to Mystal?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:17 pm

"No." Susan cleared her throat. "For doth I need guinea pigs, to test out a sea, lovely little rats in a cat, being hunted by a fellow prey, the shimmering red drops of blood glistens away, on the immortal innocence of the hare."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Mal stared at her blankly for a few minutes. "Do you always talk in riddles like that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:16 pm

(I know, my riddles suck >.< I sat there thinking about it for ten minutes but yes)

"Maybe, I enjoy a good riddle now and again."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:51 pm

(Nah, it wasn't that bad xD)

"I hate riddles," Mal said, making a face.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:00 am

(dun worry, it shall hopefully get better, I took a creative writing class for metaphors, poetry, and similes today xD)

"Hatred is like love, burning with fiery passion. Without one can never be without the other." Susan was enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:21 am

(Kay ^-^)

Mal sighed and looked around, wondering if there was an exit or something. "Seriously, I don't understand riddles, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:08 am

(And now pup's is thinking sucky riddle time! xD dun worry I'm thinking it too. FYI almost done with prologue.)

Susan stuck her tongue out. "Awwwwww, fiiiiiine."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:34 pm

(Haha, what? XD
And yay! ^-^)

"Great. Now if we're done with riddles, care to explain why we're here?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:21 pm

(nothing xD
only like two more paragraphs then I'm going to post it ;p)

"So we can play of course! And by we, I mean you and that bich."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:26 pm

(Kay ^-^)

"First of all, you're not one to be calling anyone a bit*h. You're the one that dumped us into an ocean of perfume, not her," he said, gesturing to Scar. "Second of all, I really have no interest in 'playing' whatever game you set up. Can we just go back to Mystal?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:32 pm

(*was inspired last night, is distracted by red now*)

"But she is. She called my tiara collection crap." Susan pouted, looking like a child, which at heart she was. "Noooo, come on, play with me!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:33 pm

"And you tried to drown her. And me, who's done nothing to you." Mal shook his head at her. "Play what?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:40 pm

"She had her brother steal my dolls. It was just a group spell and you were there, I'm sorry!" She looked like she was going to cry. "Oh, you shall see!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Mal didn't reply to that, still unimpressed with the fact he was stuck there and reeked of perfume. "I really don't want too..."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:51 pm

"Oh, but you don't have a choice, things are already in motion." Susan said sadly, looking sort of regretful, since he may die. "Your really nice but....mommy doesn't like you since you came with her and...well, when mommy doesn't like people..." She trailed off, honestly a child at heart, thanks to a brain disease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

All plot ideas check in here please
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8