Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All plot ideas check in here please

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:51 pm

"Other kinds."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:53 pm

"Well, wasn't that specific," Mal replied, raising his eyebrows at her.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:57 pm

"Oh okay um, shifters, demons, etc., too many to count." Scar shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:05 pm

"Oh, well, cool then," Mal said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:13 pm

"Its an aquired taste, like burbon."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:41 pm

"The heck is burbon?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:59 pm

"....a type of alcohol. You that clueless?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:22 pm

Mal shrugged. "Apparently I am." He laughed. "Maybe 'cause I don't really drink."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:28 pm

"Your probably the only one. I drink cause its a nice way to forget troubles." Scar nodded.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:32 pm

"Hey, I'm not saying I wouldn't want to. I'm saying that Olivia would kill me if I did," Mal said.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:36 pm

"But don't you ever get tired of doing what she says? Ever feel the need to run free and wild?"

*is currently reading your first chapter*
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:38 pm

"Been there, done that," Mal said, shaking his head. "And while it was fun, there were also a lot of regrets and I'd rather not go back."

(Lemme know what you think :3)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:42 pm

"A lot of regrets?" Scar said incredulously. She never had any regrets, or if she did she ignored them.

(kay xD I'm having issues reading/thinking right now I'm tired >.<)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:44 pm

Mal shrugged, not wanting to get into it. "Yep."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:54 pm

*has idea finally*

"Did she yell at you or something?" Scar wanted to know, meaning she wouldn't stop til she knew.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:02 am

(Yay ^-^)

Mal shrugged again. "Something like that."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:08 am

(kidnapped by a random person! THE PERFUME MONSTA!)

A unknown deity studied them as they wandered along, for some reason that was unknown.

"Telllllll meeeeeeeee."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:10 am

(Well okay then xD)

Mal shrugged again. "There's not much to tell. It's not all that interesting anyway," he said. That was a lie. He just didn't like to talk about his past.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:37 am

(I dunno, but it popped in my head and I was like whatever roll with it so ;p we shall just say it is a frenemy of scar's who likes perfume!)

"...Why is it I feel like your lying?" Scar eyed him just as the girl who was eyeing them grabbed both of them and teleported them-right into a bathtub of perfume.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:40 am

(Haha, kay xD That sounds interesting xD)

Mal had opened his mouth to once again tell her that it was nothing, before he was grabbed and teleported. He coughed and covered his nose at the overly-strong smell of perfume burned his nose and left a gross taste in his mouth. "What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:43 am

Scar sputtered, growling and cussing. "I DON'T KNOW!" She almost drowned, then realized she had to swim, and there was no way out. The girl teleported away to let them soak in all the mixture of the worst perfume bath ever.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:44 am

Mal coughed again, his eyes burning. "God, it smells and it burns and where the actual hell are we?" he growled, attempted to look for a way out.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:16 am

"No freaking clue! BLECK I HATE PERFUME!" Scar hissed, swimming to stay afloat whilst looking around, noticing they were in the middle of a perfume ocean. "Oh, that's just frickin great."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:25 am

"Wonderful. I can't wait for when people ask how I died for the reply to be, 'drowning in perfume'," Mal said, treading water. "What is even accomplished by doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:49 am

"I dunno." Scar said, but she had her suspicions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All plot ideas check in here please   All plot ideas check in here please - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

All plot ideas check in here please
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next