Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kass

Kass

why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:17 pm

Adi kissed him back,not minding it.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:20 pm

He started groping her, quite aroused.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:24 pm

She moaned softly,biting and licking his face and neck.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:28 pm

He grinned, glad she was willing, starting to take off her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:49 pm

She began unbutoning his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:24 pm

He broke off their kissing for one moment to bring her shirt over her head, then back to kissing, now working off her bra.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:29 pm

She countind kissing him,takeing off his shirt and beging to fiddled with the Byron on his pants.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:32 pm

(byron? come join meeee in chaaaat im bored ;p you at school?)

He waved his hand at his glass study door, which magically shut and locked, curtains pulling themselves over it. He then took off her bra and hands started roaming over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:41 pm

(Meant button,silly auto correct :p but chat on my phone is irrittating >.< Nu I get out of school at 2:40 Ben out for an hour ^_^ )

She moaned softly as she pulled off his pants.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:46 pm

He licked and bit her breasts, grinning and moaning as she pulled off his shorts.

(so why you on your phone? aren't you at home?)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:56 pm

She moaned as he did so,hassle beging to roam in his pants.

(Nopsies at the orthodentist.)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:55 pm

Kaderlyn groaned, now pulling down her pants and underwear.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:49 pm

She moaned,hands wandering in his pants.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:56 pm

He groaned, back to licking and biting as he pulled off her pants and underwear.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:19 pm

She moaned a bit louder,hands roaming around.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:27 pm

He pushed her down to lay on the sofa, getting on top of her and continuing to lick and bite her neck, hands in her hair, it was so soft...
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:30 pm

She countied to have her hands wander down low,gropeing him.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 pm

He grinned, loving it, now playing with her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:11 pm

she giggled,counting to grope him.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:42 pm

He went down and started another make out session, hands roaming.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:44 pm

Her hands were still roaming around as they made out.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:28 pm

He broke off the kissing long enough to mutter, "How do you like me now?" And then it was back to nipping and sucking on her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3