Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:14 pm

(hey, have you ever watched castle?)

"So, want a tour?"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:15 pm

(Castle is good, I liek it Smile )

"Sure!" she grinned
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:18 pm

(its true apparently; sx with crazy people is fantastic. not that I would ever try it.)

He mounted his horse, which didn't have a saddle, or reins. "Hop on." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:20 pm

(Crazy people are amazing.
but hey I am one Smile
*queen of the freakshows* )

She ginned and slid on behind him.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:25 pm

(lol aren't we all?)

He kicked the horse and the horse went flying, running faster than any normal horse, and yet they could still see. He started giving her the tour.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:28 pm

(YUP THOUGH IM PRETTY SURE I BE THE CRAZYIST;D )

She looked around as he gave the tour.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:33 pm

(WOO! *bows down*)

"And finally, the castle." He had shown her most of the city, leaving the huge castle with all its gorgeous gothic features last. Half of it was still being repaired from Casper's bomb.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:34 pm

"Its nice.." she smilled
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:35 pm

"Yes, still being repaired." He dismounted then held a hand out for her once they reached the garden, which was gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:39 pm

"Oh,what happend?" She asled takeing his hand and followed him to the garden.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:45 pm

"My son blew up the castle with my daughter in it. You met her." He grinned, remembering and chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:48 pm

"Sounds fun!" She grinned
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:56 pm

"Except for the repairs. They suck." He entered the castle and led her to his massive and gorgeous study, pouring brandy into two glasses.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:58 pm

"Ya...repairs are tedious.." She frowned,following him in.Looking around at the massive study.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:01 pm

It had statues, collectibles, gems, books, chairs, lots of relics, spellbooks, a cauldron, potions, etc, and brandy. He offered her a glass. "Yes indeed."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:02 pm

"Thanks." SHe said takeing the glass and siping it.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:06 pm

He made himself comfortable on the sofa loveseat, drinking it and studying her.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:07 pm

She walkd around the study,examing random things on the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:11 pm

He wondered if she would be interested in taking a tour to the bedroom....
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:19 pm

Eventually she ploped down next to him on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:51 pm

"So, what shall we do?"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Adi shruged "What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:54 pm

"Well....." He grinned, knowing exactly what he wanted and wondering if he would have to drug her to get it.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:56 pm

"Weeeelll?" She raised an eyebrow.Thinking she knew what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:08 pm

He went and kissed her, deciding if she slapped him drugs would work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next