Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Azure's house....cause I'm bored

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:10 am

"No.....I would do it too....if that wasn't my 4 week old son on the platter that held several liquids that I actually need for potions from my spell room. I should say needed." I said through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:11 am

"Oh.. those are important?" She frowned
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:16 am

"I can get them back....but the little b*st*rd knew they were, sly weasel." I slitted my eyes, brooding again at his throwing the cars against the fireplace, making a small dent.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:17 am

"He.. did?" She shouldn't be shocked, the kid probably knew a lot more then that
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:22 am

"Yup. He's been watching me. I've been considering dropping him off at his dad's for a day, see how he likes it." I rolled my eyes, deciding I wasn't near drunk enough for Keiran's antics right now. So I chugged the bottle and picked up another.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:24 am

"I'm.... pretty sure the kid might come back creepier then before."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:25 am

"Then maybe he can stay there!" I said, cheered at the thought.

(omg...that would be an epic rping thing...but bet Quiris would never allow it....unless....hehe * has idea*)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:27 am

(*wants to know idea* O_O)

Muse laughed, going back to drinking
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:31 am

(Azure dumps Kei on Quiris's doorstep for a day, rings the doorbell and leaves. Kei just follows Quiris around, watching him XD I would like to know his reaction haha )

I rolled my eyes, actually considering it. I finished my 2nd bottle, went for a third.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:33 am

(Sounds fun)

Muse continued drinking, knowing she had been serious
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:37 am

I shrugged, deciding Quiris wouldn't go for it. The day, maybe. All life? No. I drank the wine.

(think aimee would go for it?)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:40 am

(Maybe. Would have to ask her)

"Could get him drunk and he might agree to it" She said, realizing she should stop reading her mind "Just don't drink while your at it, you'll end up being the one that agrees to something you'll regret"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:46 am

I frowned at that statement, ignoring the fact she had been reading my mind. "Yeah, I guess." I brooded, watching him now smash the cars into tiny pieces.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:49 am

"It'd work.." She shrugged "Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:50 am

"Question is, how to get him drinking?" I thought about it, tearing my eyes away from Keiran and to Musey.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:56 am

Muse shrugged "He tends to drink a lot anyways, so it should be easier"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:10 pm

"Very true. Like us huh?" I gestured to the littered coffee table, with lots of empty bottles and plenty of fulled ones.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:15 pm

Muse nodded "Yep.." She didn't mention that she spent time at his house
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:18 pm

"Oh well, maybe I will drop by sometime...with a taser." I said suddenly, amused by the thought.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:20 pm

"Bring pepper spray too, might come in handy"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:26 pm

"Haha, he'd probably kill me if I sprayed him with that. I'll do it!" I grinned.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:28 pm

"Try not to killed though, kay?" She hummed
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:29 pm

"I'll try. Might bring you with me, it'd be fun to annoy him together." I said, amused by the thought. I finished my wine.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:35 pm

"Maybe, I get stuck there a lot though so.." She shrugged, getting another bottle
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:02 pm

I raised my eyebrows. "Stuck there? I want details." I grinned, now drunk enough for...anything. I drank some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Azure's house....cause I'm bored
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next