Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reptile House

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:29 pm

((The title is a work in progress. I'm not very proud of it.

So someone--anyone--just post with their chars as if everything was perrrrrfectlllly normal.))
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:31 pm

(^-^)

Olivia sat on a couch in the commons, reading.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:33 pm

((Puppy so good to see you how are you have a cookie have a fez have a brand new iPod have some cake too how about a brand new laptop or maybe a flat screen TV oh I love you okay))

Sabrina ran up to Olivia and poked her shoulder, hoping from foot to foot, her eyes frantic.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:35 pm

(OHMYGOD YAY I FEEL SO LOVED AND SPECIAL! Very Happy)

Olivia turned to look at Sabrina and frowned once she saw her expression. "Are you okay?" she asked, putting down her book.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:41 pm

Sabrina said nothing, hopping up and down even more desperately.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:42 pm

Olivia stood up now, confused and concerned. "Sabrina, what's going on?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:44 pm

(i want a cake D: )

Aiya lay upside down in an armchair, reading and listening to her ipod, paying no mind to bri or livi.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:46 pm

((*Hands Simzers cake* I have more in the back ^-^))

Sabrina hopped up and down some more then grabbed Olivia's hand, and, still without say a word, took the earbuds out of Aiya's ears. She took the book away as well and grabbed her hand, jumping up and down still.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Muse walked in, ignoring Olivia and Sabrina and walked over to Aiya, sitting on her
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Olivia glanced at Aiya as though she'd know what was up. "Sabrina, seriously. What's going on?" she asked again.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:48 pm

((Oh wait muse doesn't like Sabrina too much so how am I gonna do this dANG IT))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:50 pm

(Muse likes Sabrina sometimes. Like sometimes Muse is overly relaxed, don't ask why, and is willing to talk to her or she's randomly worried about Sabrina.)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:52 pm

((Okay yeah sure. Just make today a relaxed day.))

Sabrina continued to say nothing, her face pale. She continued to hop from foot to foot.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:53 pm

(^-^ *doesn't mention what makes her relaxed*)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:54 pm

(*gonna make it so muse sat on first*)

"AHH!" Aiya cried, getting sat on Muse. "AH!"" she cried yet again as her music and book was taken away and she was whisked away. "What is going onnnnn?" she whined.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:55 pm

"I don't know," Olivia replied to Aiya before turning back to Sabrina. "Explain, please?" she asked once again, kind of sad that she'd had her book taken away and Sabrina wasn't even telling her why.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Sabrina made a 'Caaaa!' noise, and offered her hands, wanting everyone to gra on so she could take them somewhere. It seemed very important.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:57 pm

Muse pat Aiya's face, shrugging "I don't know.." She looked at Sabrina's hands and, after realizing what she wanted, grabbed onto a hand. She also grabbed onto Aiya's face, saying that now she didn't have to take Sabrina's hand
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Olivia, wanting desperately to know what was going on, grabbed Sabrina's free hand.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:01 pm

(too late to join? Zuri likes reptiles Sad)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:01 pm

Aiya shrugged, then grabbed onto Sabrina (almost wrote cheese XD), giving Muse a amused expression as she placed a hand on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:02 pm

They teleported, and ended up in a very dark and dreary place. The grass was brown and dead, and the air smelled somewhat of horseradish. Behind them was a large stone house, with a tower about thirty five feet up in the air, that had an empty birdcage hanging loosely from a flagpole at the highest window. The cage and the torn up flag next to it swayed slightly in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Muse smiled at Aiya, patting her face again and managing not to notice where they appeared
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:05 pm

(okay....ignore me then *shrugs*)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Olivia looked around and frowned. The place seemed so eery. She didn't like it very much. She glanced at Sabrina, hoping she would explain soon what they were doing there.

(I'd just like to get it out there that I've lost the ability to spell today, so don't mind my stupid mistakes please :p)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Reptile House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reptile House   The Reptile House Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reptile House
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next