Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bored, Bored, Bored

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Bored, Bored, Bored Empty
PostSubject: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Olivia was sitting at a table in the cafeteria, eating a bowl of Lucky Charms without milk and saving the marshmallows for last. She wrote in her notebook as she did so, looking completely absorbed in her writing.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:43 pm

(present or future?)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:44 pm

(Present ^-^)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm

(kay)

Cal walked in, drawing something.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:48 pm

(^-^)

Olivia continued eating the cereal part of the Lucky Charms--or as her sister used to call it "cat food"--and writing. She glanced up briefly as spotted Cal, giving him a quick wave.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:49 pm

I waved back and walked over to sit with her. "Hey liv." I said, drawing a picture of a huge storm.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:53 pm

"Hey," Olivia replied, glancing at his picture. "What'cha drawing?" she asked. She was sitting at an awkward angle from it, making it difficult to see.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:54 pm

I laid it down on the table and showed her. "The storm." I replied, sketching above the huge debris, winds, hurricanes and tornadoes, a clear sky, with a girl singing in the shadow of the moon.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:58 pm

"Whoa, that's amazing," Olivia said once she looked at it. She studied it for a second longer. "I wish I could draw like that." Olivia wasn't much of an artist and, although her stick people were pretty amazing, she wasn't the best at drawing. She preferred to stick to her writing.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:00 am

"What you lack in drawing you gain in writing. Cause I suck at writing." I grinned, making the moon bigger.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:02 am

"Well, I guess we're even then," Olivia replied, returning his grin. Meanwhile, she flipped her notebook shut. She still didn't like people seeing her writing.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:03 am

I shook my head sadly at her shutting her notebook, then finished my sketch, signing it with a flourish.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:05 am

Olivia shrugged when he shook his head, a sort of apology, but she really was insecure about her writing. "All done?" she asked when he signed his picture.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:13 am

"Yup!" I grinned happily. I loved art.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:15 am

Olivia returned his smile. "It's really, really good," she said, even though she had already said it once before.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:16 am

I blushed, grinning down at the table now.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:21 am

Olivia grinned and shook her head jokingly at his embarrassment. She would tell him not to be embarrassed, but she often didn't know how to take compliments either, so she decided not to.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:28 am

I sighed, deciding to stop sketching for a bit. I briefly wondered if I was going to attend classes today, then laughed. The bell rang and the first years ran about, freaking out.

(zomg.....MYSTAL HAS CLASSES!?!???! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?!)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:31 am

(WHAT IS THIS? A SCHOOL OR SOMETHING?)

Olivia watched the first years take off and laughed slightly. "I wonder how long until they realize classes are pretty much mandatory," she thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:33 am

"Not long." I shrugged, then wondered if we should or something.

(ZOMG!?!?!? NO ONE TOLD ME!)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:34 am

"Probably," Olivia agreed, nodding and watching the last of them scramble out the door, leaving the cafeteria practically empty.

(OBVIOUSLY I MISSED THIS MEMO!)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:37 am

I shrugged. "Maybe we should go? Like, to see if they are interesting?" I suggested, wondering what to do.

(Cal.....wth dude.....don't go geek on me now....O.o NEITHER DID I)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:40 am

"I went to them in the beginning of my first year," Olivia said, eating the marshmallows out of her cereal now, having finished the actual cereal part. "They're really nothing special. But hey, if you want to go, I might as well tag along."

(GOSH DANGIT WHY DID NOBODY TELL US? IT'S NOT LIKE THERE'S A REALLY OBVIOUS HINT IN THE TITLE OF THIS RPG OR ANYTHING! *Flips table*)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:46 am

"Might as well, sides, what else is there to do?" I shrugged, then got up.

(ZOMG I SO DID NOT NOTICE WAIT ARE THEY GOING TO CLASS!?)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:49 am

"Not much," Olivia agreed, quickly finishing off her cereal--er, marshmallows--and picking up her notebook. "Any idea what class to go to?"

(OMG I THINK THEY ARE O_O *Dies of shock*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored, Bored, Bored
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next