Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bored Muse is Bored

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Bored Muse is Bored Empty
PostSubject: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:56 pm

"Why're you here?" Muse asked, watching an action movie she had seen too many times

"Uh.. because I.. uh.." Cian frowned, trying to come up with a reason. Muse just through the remote at him

"You don't go here anymore, go home." She said "Or make me popcorn. Popcorn would be nice."

Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:07 pm

I decided to explore this huge school after settling in, but it soon lost my interest. No secret lairs, no torture rooms, what exactly do they do here? I wondered. I wandered into a room-the commons?- and spotted Muse from earlier and another boy. Bored, I wandered over to them.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Cian was about to reply when he saw Azure. He looked at her for a moment, then shook his head. Muse sighed

"What're you looking at?" She grumbled, glancing over her shoulder "Oh. Hi.... Azure?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:11 pm

Bada bing, give the girl a prize I thought. Instead I smiled at her, then frowned at the boy. "Hi...Muse?" I plopped down on the couch next to her, making sure to pull the myst closer so it wouldn't hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Muse nodded, sighing at her thought

"Just so you know, I'm a mind reader.." She glanced at Cian, then shook her head
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:17 pm

I yawned at that. "Yeah? Cool. I just normally say what I think, but was trying to be nice. If you want me to go, just say." I said pointedly at the boy, who didn't seem to like my presence much. Maybe my lovely myst freaked him out. Yeah, that's probably it.

Last edited by Kit/Lovin on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:19 pm

(Actually, they can't be mind readers

because you need to be a mind mage for that

and to be a mind mage you needa be related to Muse)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:27 pm

(was sorta talking about all of the demons she was around so they can't have a creepy mind-reading power?)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:29 pm

(Naw, demons don't get a mind reading power.. sorry)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:37 pm

(ok and edited it)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Muse shrugged

"Say what you think, just think it.. No offense, I kinda don't care."

Cian just glared

"No, stay. Though I doubt you would go if I wanted you to."

(... Sorry again..)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:46 pm

(its fine XD this works to, the point is she says what she thinks)

"Neither do I, so you can say whatever too. I'll have heard worse." I replied. "Now, what do you mean by that?" I stared at him, a bit of frost in my eyes. The dark swirls tattooed on my arms started to move a bit, as they always did when I got slightly irritable. The myst stirred.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Muse just nodded, focusing on the TV for a second

Cian just shrugged

"You don't seem like the type to leave just becuase soemone told you to." He said simply, changing the channel

(Well.. I just didn't know if it was okay or not)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:52 pm

(well, it is cause her past isn't something she would really want to talk about. stuff that shouldn't even be in a horror film you know? lol)

I nodded at him, relaxing for a minute. "You'd be right about that." I looked at the tv, fascinated at the device.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:55 pm

( XD Now I'm curious)

Muse smacked Cian, gently. She didn't want to hurt him after he just came back.

"Gimme the remote." She said, tearing it out of his hands anyways. Cian just rolled his eyes, then frowned at how interested in the TV Azure was

"Uh.. haven't you seen a TV before?" He asked, eyebrows raised
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:58 pm

(lol I am planning on making a story for her too, should I get started on it soon then? )

I didn't notice their banter, just was fascinated at how the tv didn't seem to be hooked up to anything, and yet no magic was around it, and yet the images were flickering everywhere. Here this showed someone and something then again and again and again. "Hm? Oh, uh, I grew up in a place that didn't have a.....telly? televersion? Agh, I get this wrong a lot." I frowned, irritated at myself.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:10 pm

(*nods super excited*)

Cian shrugged

"Some people call it a telly, mostly in some parts of Britan I think.."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:28 pm

I nodded eagerly, remembering my textbooks on the subject. "Right right, and its all caused by tneckology? tenekology? How do you say it? Its that thing where you take elec..electiniricity? agh, I am awful at these pronunciations...." I frowned, then continued to stare at the tv, a smile on my lips, my eyes following the moving things. We never had anything like this in the Demon Re- I stopped my train of thought in its tracks, and ignored my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:33 pm

"Technology, electricity.." He shrugged, not mentioning that he knew what she had almost said.. thought.

Muse hadn't noticed, distracted by the TV. She, not knowing or caring that he was talking to Azure, hit his shoulder "Get me pop corn."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:40 pm

I whispered the words he had said silently to myself, then went back to watching the telly. Silently though, I was wondering what was popcorn. I didn't want to expose myself or where I came from.

(ok, dang, this is making me curious. FINE I WILL GIVE IN AND WRITE IT! sheesh curiousity killed the cat you know...eh who cares)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:45 pm

(Good think I'm not a cat Wink

BUT WHAT ABOUT KITTY? D: )

Cian shook his head "I'm not your butler, Muse."

Muse glared and after a moment he got up, sighing "Fine. Don't set the place on fire.'
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:14 am

I waited for him to leave, cause I wanted to ask Muse a question.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:15 am

(she'll be fine!! if a kitteh is gonna die, well that is why I have the 'kit' in my name see?)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:16 am

Cian wandered out of the room, grumbling something about Muse being needy

(,... I dun want you to die either! D: )
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:20 am

As soon as he left I turned to Muse. "What is popcorn???" I asked her, the eagerness in my thoughts was not portrayed by my expressions. I was all casual.

(ok fine, curiousity killed the.....giraffe. See? No one's dead! AHA TAKE THAT YOU SAYING! Azure: Ok...... me: yeah I know -_- just deal Azure: fine.... *backs away slowly* XD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored Muse is Bored   Bored Muse is Bored Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored Muse is Bored
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next