Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Azure's house....cause I'm bored

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:58 pm

"I wonder how creepy he'll be when he's an adult.." She changed the subjecy
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:16 pm

I changed it back. "You were saying?" I ignored what she said, I had been the biggest creep when I was a child, between me and her godmother/adoptive aunt he'd be the biggest creep in the world.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Muse frowned, pretending she wasn't sure what Azure was talking about "Saying? About what?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:21 pm

"You have an awful lying face. Your right eye twitches." I commented, grinning.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:24 pm

".. No it doesn't" She frowned "Does it?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:41 pm

I nodded, grinning. "Just tell me, he doesn't even know what words are yet so." I commented, narrowing my eyes at his now mad face, tearing up the already-tore-up teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:43 pm

She sighed "Let's just say I was being a bit perverted, ok?" She turned to watch Keiran
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:54 pm

"Muse, I am getting drunk enough to want details." I said, now getting tipsy, drinking vodka now. Bloody vodka.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:56 pm

"Mostly wondering what it would be like if they were a couple" She shrugged, she had actually been about to write... stories. Really.. really dirty stories.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:01 pm

"Nice, they'd be a bickering old couple that would be fun to watch!" I said, slurring a bit. Keiran crawled over by Muse, watching her in a creepy way that reminded me of Quiris once again.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:04 pm

Muse looked down at Keiran, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:15 pm

"I hope he gets more of me when he grows up, if he doesn't, I might go mad." I commented dryly.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:15 am

"What? Don't want a little Quiris wandering about?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:17 am

"Musey, when he starts getting freaky I'll just send him over to you okay? See how you like it." I rolled my eyes, drinking some more while Keiran watched Muse with unwavering creepy eyes.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:23 am

"The kids might like it." She shrugged, frowning at her empty bottle
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:29 am

I tossed her another bottle. "Goodie they can have him. He already gnawed and destroyed his crib. Twice." I commented.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:35 am

Muse caught and grinned, opening it "Twice?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:38 am

"Yes twice. Second time I just went and bought him another." I sighed, finding myself having a headache over this. "I'm not having any other kids, forget it." I shook my head.

(...that's what you think..... Twisted Evil)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:42 am

"You can't tell the future Zuri, you might have like.. 5 more." She decided to ignore Keiran's strange stare
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:45 am

I glared at Muse. "Musey, if a guy tries to come and violate me for a lack of a better word, he'll get my heel," I brought up my lovely boot heels for her to see, "In the special place and arse." I drank some more, brooding. Keiran watched Muse for another minute with a solemn expression, then got straight up and walked away. Azure widened her eyes and cussed.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:49 am

"Oh, who said they'd have to violate you? There might be one guy you're willing to... do it with." She didn't notice Keiran wandering away
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:53 am

I glowered at Keiran's now walking up the stairs. For devil's sake, he was only a few weeks old! "Doubtful. Not if it meant more creepy children." I shuddered.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:59 am

Muse glanced over her shoulder "Don't think he should be able to do that..." She shook her head "There is a thing called protection."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:06 am

I growled. "I know. There has to be something from my side that is making him learn like this...I haven't even began teaching him that." I gestured to him, how sliding down the stairs on....da*n it.....my metal platter which holds several important black magic liquids up stairs, now bringing some metal cars with him.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:07 am

".. Is it bad I think that looks fun" Muse grinned, watching him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Azure's house....cause I'm bored
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: