Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do I have to live for....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Lovin wrote:
(NAMES NAMES NAMES HELP ME NOW)
((Ainsley, Avril, Bianca, Blair, Lynx, Raven, Jade, Roxy, Colette, Lark...? *Trying to go for mysterious names*))
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:38 pm

"What?",Sophia asked,standing up once she had gotten Kayden under control.Not haveing notied the hunters.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:40 pm

Mal stared at the girl for a few more seconds. "Did you...?" he asked, before shaking his head at himself. Obviously it had been her, who else would have done it? The hunters?
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:40 pm

(http://www.lunarberry.com/library/mystic_names.html)

"Its fine. The danger is gone now." The girl said, looking at Kayden once again. Yes, she felt his pain. His sister had put him in a trance-like sleep, but the pain was only worse.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:44 pm

"We should put him somewhere where he can't hurt himself before he wakes up..",Sophia sighed,staring sadly at Kayden,she felt bad for him,and since they where twins,she could feel his pain too.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:46 pm

"Its not safe for you to leave just yet." Alena said suddenly. "The mind mage hunters are everywhere, and their target is you two." She pointed to Kayden and Sophia. "Come." She walked into the cave, gesturing for them to follow.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:49 pm

"Those damn hunters are always after us,mom,and aut muse....its why I bearly ever come outside",she grumbled.Draging Kayden into the cave
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Alena looked back and shook her head at the dragging Kayden part, and waved her hand. The wind picked him up and gently carried him in to the fire that was a few feet inside the cave, along with a home of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Mal followed them into the cave and sat down against the wall. He was still mad at Kayden for having tried to kill himself, and it showed on his face and just the way he was carrying himself.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:00 pm

Sophia sighed,ploping down next to Mal,she rested her head on his shoulder,and stared vaugley into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Alena settled herself by the fire, sitting on the many blankets arranged around it. The wind settled Kayden beside her and she pulled out some herbs from the backpack that was sitting right next to her.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Mal gently pushed Sophia away. "Don't," he said, shaking his head. "Not right now." He was pretty sure that seeing them act like a couple would only make Kayden feel worse when he woke up, and Mal didn't want to have to go through that again.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:03 pm

"You know, it really isn't his fault." Alena said gently, now making a paste.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:04 pm

Sophia didnt react,just feel forward,fast asleep in under a minute.Geting Kayden under control had tooken alot out of her.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:06 pm

"What's not his fault? The fact that he tried to jump into the water? Because I'm pretty sure nobody pushed him," Mal stated, raising an eyebrow at the girl and lightly patting Sophia's head as she fell to sleep.

(... I think Mal is turning into the character I named him after...
Oh well :p)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:07 pm

"Depression....has its own mind. It grips on the heart, never letting go." I said sadly, feeding Kayden the paste.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Sophia twitched slightly in her sleep,snorning
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:11 pm

"Yeah, I guess I can't relate too much," Mal replied. He tended to get angry before he got sad. "We're gonna have to keep an eye on him, then." He glanced at Sophia, who was still fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:12 pm

Alena now started on some sort of potion thing, dumping stuff in it. "Yes, and he will need support. He'll get more suicidal before the depression finally let's go." She said gently.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:18 pm

"We'll support him as best we can," Mal replied, although he wasn't exactly sure how he'd do that. Kayden and him weren't even really friends. Well, Sophia would help at least, and there was their other friends.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:21 pm

"What friends does he have?" Alena asked. From what she had seen, there weren't many at all. The potion brewed and boiled.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:23 pm

"Beats me," Mal shrugged, "we don't really hang out. I don't know who he talks to. Sophia would probably know." He poked Sophia in an attempt to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:24 pm

Alena poured the potion in a vial and gave it to Mal. "Make her drink it, but not too much! Slow and steady won the race." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:27 pm

"Er," Mal looked at the vial. "Just like... Make her drink it?" he asked, wondering if he should wake her up first. "What does it even do?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:40 pm

"It'll help her get her strength back. Just tilt her head back and pour it slowly down her throat." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do I have to live for....
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: