Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do I have to live for....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:16 am

"You won't have too!" I got out the clear 'health' potion and un-corked it. Little did Mal know it was deadly poison I had gotten from Keiran. It would kill you painfully and in less than two minutes.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:19 am

Mal gave him a dirty look and took the potion. He'd been around Olivia and her healing magic enough to know many of the healing potions, and this didn't look like one. It could have been, but right then he didn't trust Kayden. "If you want them healed, I can take you to my sister. I don't trust you right now."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:21 am

"Mal. Leave. Me. Alone. Now. Otherwise. I. Shall. Burn. You. To. A. Crisp. Got it?" I ground out. The girl behind the rock widened her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:24 am

"No," Mal replied, firmly. He wasn't particularly scared of Kayden, and there was no way he was going to let him get back into the water. He had, after all, been raised pretty much by Olivia and that would be one of those things she would never have allowed him to do. So he stayed put.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:26 am

I was pretty weak, but fire had always come to me naturally. I made a big flame appear in my hand, and I waved it threateningly. "I won't not burn you Mal." I said, my eyes blazing with anger. Why did he care if I lived?! He wasn't even my friend!
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:29 am

Mal glared right back at him and a vine burst out of the ground beside him and waited for his command. "Do you really want to fight me?" he asked. He wasn't the best in magic, but he wouldn't admit that. "Why're you trying to do this anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:39 am

"Do what?" I asked angrily, deciding to play dumb. The girl peeked out over the rock and studied Kayden.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:42 am

"You know what I'm talking about," Mal replied. "Don't play stupid." He didn't notice the girl watching them and if he had, he probably wouldn't do much about it at that moment. He was a little distracted by keeping Kayden away from the water.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:44 am

I sighed. "Cause Layla's gone!" I yelled at him, at the whole world. The girl looked quickly at Mal, then ducked behind her rock again, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:46 am

Mal stopped dead in his tracks. Layla was one of his closest friends, so this came as a shock to him. "What?" For a moment he sounded like a surprised and upset child. "Gone? What do you mean gone?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:51 am

"As in poof, gone, dust, zilch, nothing! I have not seen her, her parents are playing ignorant, no one's telling me what's going on, she hasn't answered my texts, calls, emails, physic calls, NOTHING!" I screamed in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:53 am

"And you're willing to kill yourself over that?" Mal was angry again and he glared at Kayden again. "She could be totally fine and you're just overreacting!" At least, that's what he hoped it was.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:14 am

(*Sends sophia*)

Sophia appeard behind Kayden,glaring at him intensly.
"Why the hell are you trying to kill yourself! Did you ever think about how that would make me feel! You'r not stupid,I thought you were smart enough not to try",Sophia let out a frustrated sigh,and sat down next to him "you need to tell us whats going on before you go and take stupid rash actions",She said,slaping him upside the head "Don't be stupid."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:13 pm

I growled in frustration. "Well, if ya think about it, have y'all seen Layla?" I asked, raw hope burning in my throat. I already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:15 pm

"No! But what if she's totally fine, and she finds out that you killed yourself?" Mal growled, narrowing his eyes at Kayden. "Stop being so selfish and think about what that would do to her."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:21 pm

"Considering her dad literally told me to go kill myself when I went over there and demanded to see her, I take that as she's gone. Cause he didn't refuse my request." I said, tired of this. The girl popped up again a little and peeked at Soph. Interesting, but who is this Layla? Why isn't she here? The girl hid behind the rock again, deciding to see for herself what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:24 pm

"You're being ridiculous," Mal replied, his teeth clenched. "I will drag you away from this water kicking and screaming if I have to."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:27 pm

I gave him a nasty smile. "You could try." The girl closed her eyes and tried to see where this Layla girl was, mumbling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:33 pm

"Good, I will." Mal grinned and, knowing Kayden probably wouldn't hesitate to use fire, used the vine that he had made burst from the ground a few minutes ago grab him around the middle and begin to pull him away from the water.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:36 pm

"Kayden...don't make me change your mind for you",Sophia grummbled,staring at him,they all knew she could tamper with his mind till he was in a happy bubble head state.
"We won't let you kill your self.You've got more to live for...",she shook her head
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:37 pm

"Hey!" I snarled and made everything and everyone burn with black fire crazily. The girl didn't notice, paling slightly at what she saw.

(*wonders where katie went*)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Mal just made more vines grow when the others got burned. He had been getting much better with his magic lately. He made sure to have them block Kayden's path to the water.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:45 pm

The girl loudly gasped when she came back to, eyes red and bloodshot. Tears were already falling. Kayden just made fire columns burn the vines and Mal.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:48 pm

Mal clenched his teeth when he felt the fire touch his skin. Saying it hurt like hell was an understatement, but he wasn't going to yell out in pain and give Kayden the satisfaction. He looked at Sophia for help as he kept using his magic to stop Kayden.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:50 pm

By this time Kayden was completely out of his mind trying to kill himself. He summoned demon fire, the one thing that could kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do I have to live for....
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: