Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do I have to live for....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:06 pm

"Er, alright," Mal said, doing as he was told.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:09 pm

Alena put a damp washcloth on Kayden's head.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Sophia stired,shifting away from mal in he sleep,shoving him away,imaging someone was trying to posion in her,in the dream she was haveing,she started to sweat and thrash.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:12 pm

"Just talk to her, it'll soothe her." Alena smiled at him. In the corner, strange blue glowing lights started to move around vines.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Mal jerked back as Sophia's thrashing wound up with her hand hitting his face at one point. "Come on, Soph, calm down. It's just me," he said, trying again.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:21 pm

"Here." Alena got up and expertly poured the liquid down her throat.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:24 pm

Sophia woke up,screaming,cryeing,and coughing violently.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:24 pm

"What happened to calming her?" Mal demanded when Sophia seemed to wake up in a panic. He'd spoken to her when he'd been told to, but it had obviously not helped and that angered him.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:26 pm

"It takes a moment, she just had to save her brother from suicide you'd be the same way." Alena quietly chastised him then got up to disappear into the dark cave to the back for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:28 pm

"Yeah, I don't have a brother," Mal called after her, "Or mind powers. So no, I can't relate."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:30 pm

Alena came back with honeycakes and mint tea. "Well, you couldn't imagine it then." She said, smiling gently at him.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Mal didn't reply. He just stared at the food that she had brought back. Where the heck had she gotten that? Was there a kitchen or something in the back of this cave?
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Sophia brought her knees to her chest,rocking back and forth,she was trembeling and tears where streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Alena watched sadly, and glanced at Mal as if 'why aren't you comforting her?'.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:37 pm

Mal shot the girl a look in return. He tried, but he wasn't always good at this whole comforting thing. He couldn't tell when you were supposed to comfort people and when you were supposed to just let them be alone, and he tended to get them wrong. It wasn't his fault, he was a guy, and tears kind of freaked him out. "Sh, Soph, you're fine," he said, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her close.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:38 pm

Alena looked down to hide her smile.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:43 pm

"There going to kill me..",She wimperd,falling into him,still trembling,slowly starting to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:44 pm

"The hunters? They won't this cave is protected by the wisps." Alena said matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:46 pm

"Nobody's gonna kill you," Mal said softly before looking at Alena. "What're the wisps?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:48 pm

"Those." I smiled and pointed at them, the small glowing blue lights all over the cave.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:52 pm

Mal looked around. They just looked like lights to him. He didn't see how they'd be any help at all. "And how exactly do they protect us?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:52 pm

Sophia just wimperd softly,staring at the wisps.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:53 pm

"They are powerful nature spirits that never left to cross to the other side. My mother helped them, and in return they've always watched over me for her." I said softly, looking at the fondly.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:57 pm

"And once again, they do what to protect us, exactly?" Mal asked again. He didn't know a lot about the magic world--that was what happens from having mortal parents and Olivia, who never really learned a lot about the magic world--so he wasn't sure whether he should already know this or not.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:58 pm

"They can't be affected by arcane magic, along with they control the aspects of nature, as they used to be nature spirits." I said cheerfully, offering them tea and honeycakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do I have to live for....
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: