Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do I have to live for....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kass

Kass

What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Sophia glared,sending a physic wepon into kayden's brain,one to cause him enough pain to stop him for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:53 pm

Instead of crying out in pain, Kayden embraced it. The girl with her long black hair and emerald green eyes got up in plain sight, wondering if she'd be any help. The girl he loved was gone. And he really didn't see any reason why he should live.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:54 pm

"Damn it Kayden!" Mal yelled, getting angry. He was getting tired now, which was just angering him even more.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:56 pm

The girl walked up, her gypsy skirts twirling around in the wind. "Maybe you should let him go?" She suggested in her voice that sounded like mermaids when they sang.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Sophia tackled Kayden to the ground,pinning him down "you don't see why you should live?",she growled "maybe because other people care about you!I care about!And im not going to let you kill yourself,I dont wanna hurt you,but will if I have to!",she screamed,geting into his head,
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Mal turned to the girl, shaking his head. "I'm not letting him kill himself," he said, firmly. "He's being ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:07 pm

"Maybe not..." The girl said, looking at Kayden with sad eyes. She had seen his future, and it was very sad...

"Soph, cut the crap. Mom and dad don't care, and if Mal hadn't stopped me, YOU WOULDN'T MISS ME! YOU COULD HAVE YOUR FRIENDS OVER WHENEVER YOU WANTED, BROTHER FREE!" I struggled to get the demon fire to my heart.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:13 pm

"They do care,and I would miss you! I care about you,thats why im about to do this,because I.care!",she screamed,takeing control of his mind
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:13 pm

Mal shot the girl an annoyed look. "He is. This is a selfish thing to do. Layla would be pissed too if she were here," he said, watching Sophia and Kayden closely.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:15 pm

"But she isn't here Mal. Layla....is gone." The girl watched Kayden, feeling his pain.

Kayden screamed and tried to fight back, but he wasn't as powerful.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:20 pm

Mal felt a twinge of sadness for Layla--she'd been one of his best friends--but he ignored it for now. He could be sad for her later, right now he had to keep Kayden from killing himself. "Yeah, well, this isn't Romeo and Juliet," Mal said, not mentioning how much he disliked that play, "You don't kill yourself because the girl you loved died. You keep living because there are other people out there who love you too and you don't want to hurt them. Because the girl that you loved would want you to move on and be happy, not kill yourself for her."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:22 pm

"True, but Kayden doesn't see it that way. He honestly believes that Layla was the only one who cared." She said softly, then glanced up the cliff face. Above them, watching and observing, were the mind mage hunters. She observed them thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:23 pm

Olivia Byrd wrote:
Mal felt a twinge of sadness for Layla--she'd been one of his best friends--but he ignored it for now. He could be sad for her later, right now he had to keep Kayden from killing himself. "Yeah, well, this isn't Romeo and Juliet," Mal said, not mentioning how much he disliked that play, "You don't kill yourself because the girl you loved died. You keep living because there are other people out there who love you too and you don't want to hurt them. Because the girl that you loved would want you to move on and be happy, not kill yourself for her."
((;-; I love you, Mal. *Chokes* THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL.))
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:23 pm

Once haveing took controll of his mind,Sophia began to release calming soothing thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Kayden fought her every step of the way, crying now.

(um.....name for this girl and she's a gypsy seer/air user so names plz)

The girl kept watching and the wind, which had been tearing at everyone's clothes and being annoying except for her, suddenly stopped.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Mal followed her gaze up to where the mind mage hunters were and cussed under his breath. He recognized what they were. It was, after all, difficult to forget the people that had stabbed you and nearly killed you. "Sophia! Kayden! I think we should leave!" he called to them.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Sabrina Marcs wrote:
Olivia Byrd wrote:
(Mal: *Takes a bow* I know, I'm so deep.)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Olivia Byrd wrote:
Sabrina Marcs wrote:
Olivia Byrd wrote:
((*Hugs*))
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:30 pm

"Shh don't cry....I'l make it all better..",Sophoa said,trying to make it as painless as posible
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:31 pm

Sabrina Marcs wrote:
Olivia Byrd wrote:
Sabrina Marcs wrote:
Olivia Byrd wrote:
((*Hugs*))
(This is why he's my baby :3
Mal: I know, everyone loves me ^-^
I'm beginning to think I'm to blame for his ego though >.< )
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:32 pm

Kayden stopped, feeling defeated.

(um....Belle would Belle be a good one!??!!? HELP MEH)

The girl kept watching, and her hands started to move at her sides, slow circles and she whispered to the still wind. It obeyed, going up and sweeping the mind mage hunters off the cliff, and carried them far far away, deep into the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:33 pm

Olivia Byrd wrote:
Sabrina Marcs wrote:
Olivia Byrd wrote:
Sabrina Marcs wrote:
Olivia Byrd wrote:
((*Hugs*))
(This is why he's my baby :3
Mal: I know, everyone loves me ^-^
I'm beginning to think I'm to blame for his ego though >.< )
((Yup. ^-^ *Still likes my PJ more though*))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:34 pm

(NAMES NAMES NAMES HELP ME NOW)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:34 pm

(Belle is pretty ^-^ Sorreh, I suck at names sometimes :p

Um... Charlotte? Sarafina? Saphire? I dunno xD)

Mal looked up at the mind mage hunters, confusion crossing his face as they vanished. "What the hell?" he muttered, before looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:36 pm

The girl had watched the wind take them away, her big green eyes narrowed in concentration. The charms around her neck and wrists, which had naturistic elements to them, glowed white. She smiled at Mal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do I have to live for....
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: