Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do I have to live for....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

What do I have to live for.... Empty
PostSubject: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:26 am

I was laying down, under the stars, drunk and depressed. I was drinking vodka, and felt awful. Sad, upset, all those things. And suicidal. Layla had disappeared, and her parents wouldn't tell me where. She wouldn't answer my calls. I had nothing to live for.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:30 am

I kept drinking, thinking my twin wouldn't care. No one would. Maybe I should turn myself in to the mind mage hunters, at least I would be good for something before they killed me.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:34 am

Thinking about it, I got up to go find them, taking some drunken steps deeper in the forest.

(ya....this is punctuating my point of no one wants to rp with me....ya cept for zanneh)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:36 am

Lovin wrote:
(ya....this is punctuating my point of no one wants to rp with me....ya cept for zanneh)
((Hold up.
I'd love to RP with you. But I don't remember you asking to.
Plus, I'm not sure how/who I would fit into that situation.))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:36 am

(true. I did, no one answered.)

Kayden kept walking, then stopped and looked over a random cliff. I could always jump....I mused.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:37 am

((Oh. Maybe I didn't notice. Or I was busy replying. I'm so sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:38 am

(We haven't exactly started the plan either...
And, I only noticed this thread.
I'd RP with you on the other thread, but I'm waiting for zan)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:39 am

(yup. its fine. go right on ahead with that .... plan. dun mind suicidal kayden)

I finished the bottle, dropped it over the cliff. I really wanted to jump, watching it fall and smash into the pointy rocks below. I looked around. No one was here to stop me. But I didn't go.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:47 am

(this thread is in the future, for the non-lurking people who are out there. I am talking to nothing. Good to talk to you too.)

I watched the huge waves crash against the rocks hundreds of feet below. If the rocks didn't kill me, the water would. I looked around, wondering if I wanted to say anything, leave anything behind. No one was there. I had just my knife and clothes. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around a tree, and cut in the same tree, "Goodbye." I left my knife in the jacket, and went back to the edge.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:49 am

((When did my name become Nothing?))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:51 am

(Since you left.)

I looked around one more time, and whispered in the tearing wind, "I'll always love you Layla." My words were torn away from me as I jumped.

(if you feel guilty aimee it was aimed for you to feel guilty)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:53 am

(I'll RP, if you want :3
Sorry, I just saw this now, so yeah, otherwise I would have offered before :p
Wait... Do you want Kayden to die or should I send in Mal to help? o_o)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:54 am

((I never left. Been here the whole time.))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:56 am

(no, he's not gonna die. though where would Mal come in in the water O.O)

I closed my eyes and waited for the end to come. Thoughts of the people I had met, my family, the girl I loved, my whole life flashed before my eyes.

(then....I was talking to the nothing around you. Yeah)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:56 am

(Mal could find his jacket I suppose...*doesn't mind someone coming to rp*)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:57 am

((...fiiiine.))
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:00 am

(I don't know D: *Flails*

Um, okay, yeah that works)

Mal walked around outside, enjoying the outdoors as he often did, before coming up to a cliff. It took him a few minutes to see the jacket tied to the tree a few feet away. Frowning, he walked over to it.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:01 am

I hit the water, feeling like I was hitting concrete. Somehow I was still alive, and I started to burn up. I opened my mouth in shock, and water poured into my lungs. Oh well, at least I was going to die. I wondered if anyone would ever find my note, or my jacket. Maybe they would bury it with Layla, if she was dead. Maybe they would give it to her.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:03 am

Mal looked at the word 'goodbye', recognizing the writing, sort of, before looking over at the cliff. "Damn it," he muttered, running over to the edge of the cliff and looking down. Sure enough, he could see someone down there. They still seemed alive, fortunately. He didn't want to jump, so he teleported down and grabbed Kayden by the back of the shirt and began to pull him to shore.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:05 am

I was starting to go unconscious when someone grabbed me by the neck. "Hey, let go!" I snarled and tried to get him to let loose. Unlike me, Mal had my sister to live for.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:07 am

Mal pulled him onto shore and tossed him down into the sand a little bit harder than he had intended. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" he demanded, giving him a dirty look.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:08 am

"Nothing! I fell! I'll be fine, just go find my sister or something!" I growled, burns everywhere on my skin. The pain was sweet agony, and I relished it.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:10 am

"Really? And those burns? You're just going to keep them there?" Mal asked. He wasn't happy with Kayden for trying that. He wasn't stupid, he had seen the note up there and knew exactly what was going on, and he doubted Sophia would ever forgive him if he just left Kayden to kill himself.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:12 am

Sophia wouldn't care, and Kayden thought he knew this. "I....have a healing potion on me!" I said triumphantly, thinking he would now leave. I didn't bother reading his mind, I just wanted to die already. Behind us was a big cave, and someone was watching them, interested. They couldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:14 am

"And the 'goodbye' note up there? What? You managed to scratch out a letter on your way to fall?" Mal demanded, getting frustrated. "Look, I'm not letting you go back in that water, like it or not."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do I have to live for....   What do I have to live for.... Empty

Back to top Go down

What do I have to live for....
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: